Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Thanksgiving? FU*K YEAH!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218

    Thanksgiving? FU*K YEAH!

    A year ago, we're 2-9, humiliated 34-3 in Dallas.

    A year later, we're 8-3, dominating and looking like the real deal.

    God bless Mike Tannenbaum. Don't screw the pooch, Eric.



    SAR I

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,691
    This is getting VERY scary.

    They look like a JUGGERNAUT right now.........

  3. #3
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    I love ya man!!! (no homo)

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Middlesex County, NJ
    Posts
    3,368
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Thanksgiving? FU*K YEAH!
    The turkey and dressing will taste sweeter this year!

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,099
    How many of you will be "Thankful for the Jets" as you say grace this year?

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    How many of you will be "Thankful for the Jets" as you say grace this year?
    YOU GOT MY VOTE! GO JETS!

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,065
    Yea, now I just need to stop thinking about that Raiders game and everything will be ok.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Right about now, someone here is thinking "Could I have been wrong about plasma TVs also???"


  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,827
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    A year ago, we're 2-9, humiliated 34-3 in Dallas.

    A year later, we're 8-3, dominating and looking like the real deal.

    God bless Mike Tannenbaum. Don't screw the pooch, Eric.



    SAR I

    Perfect representation of our coaching situation. The pieces are in place and let's see what Mangini can do. I'm feeling good about it today.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    This is getting VERY scary.

    They look like a JUGGERNAUT right now.........
    Seriously. I'm still in awe at our performance today.

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Location, Location
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    How many of you will be "Thankful for the Jets" as you say grace this year?
    I'll probably say that..along with the Mets...

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I love ya man!!! (no homo)
    I'm scared (homo).

    SAR I

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,827
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    Yea, now I just need to stop thinking about that Raiders game and everything will be ok.


    MAYONAISE

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    Yea, now I just need to stop thinking about that Raiders game and everything will be ok.
    I didn't think you were a Jets fan. I thought you posted her because you had some sort of connection with Justin McCraphands.

  15. #15
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Location, Location
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS View Post
    I didn't think you were a Jets fan. I thought you posted her because you had some sort of connection with Justin McCraphands.

    That made me lol a little. Hey..It's true.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Toms River NJ
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    The turkey and dressing will taste sweeter this year!
    You got that right crazy. Getting together with my insane Jet Fan cousins. It's gonna be great. God I love this team......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us