View Poll Results: Where will Hanmmer rank the Jets....

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll

15 34.09%

17 38.64%

12 27.27%

Thread: Where will Hammer rate the jets.....

Where will Hammer rate the jets.....

in his next power rankings? I'm sure he'll have us in the top three, but where?

#1 - to be the best, you have to beat the best. And the Jets DOMINATED the team which everyone conceded is the best team in the NFL, by 21 points in thier own crib. Will he have us leapfrog the Giants?

#2 - Behind the Giants. Defending Super Bowl champs with only 1 loss. The Jets looked better in Arizona.

#3 - Behind the Giants and Steelers. I don't see it, but it is a possibility.

Poll to follow.

Hammer, I have sipped the Kool Aid. I'm with you. We beat the best, we DOMINATED the best. We're #1.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    If you dont know where Ham will rank the Jets...

You don't know Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    That's cool, FF2, but in the meantime why don't you man up and admit the hammer had it right all along ... all of those posters (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) who had the audacity to call the hammer a homer now owe this man an engraved apology
    +1.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    That's cool, FF2, but in the meantime why don't you man up and admit the hammer had it right all along ... all of those posters (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) who had the audacity to call the hammer a homer now owe this man an engraved apology
    Hey...don't put me in that category....did I ever doubt you???

BTW Vinman, Just to answer your question, this week the hammer will rank the Jets anywhere he darn well pleases, and whoever doesn't like it can kiss the hammers hairy

That's one of the many reasons I love you Hammer (no homo).

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I don't know, man, I thought you was one of the doubters, but if you say I'm mistaken I'll take you at your word
    Don't you keep a list of doubters? Or are they all in your head?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theVinman View Post
    Where will Hammer rate the jets.....
    Welcome to JI, you must be a new poster

All Pro
    Vinman, when you consider the inferiority complex so many Jet fans seem to carry around like an anvil, the better question might be, how many Jet fans will whine about the hammer ranking the Jets TOO HIGH this week?

Will all of the usual suspects rush to insist we are not an elite team and this team or that team should rank ahead of the Jets, or did this absolute demolishment of the previously 10-0 Titans in Tennessee, on the heels of upending the Patriots in foxboro, finally penetrate their inferiority complex and turn them into card carrying believers?

Hummmm ...

Stay Tuned
    As long as you don't have us ranked ahead of the Giants, I doubt anyone will complain.

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Welcome to JI, you must be a new poster
    Thanks for the welcome.

All Pro
    I for one will pledge all my resources in supporting Ham in whatever his decision may be. I get sorta excited just thinking about it. Going into my sig just as long it fits.

All Pro
    Well then I guess I'll have to give them something to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    I for one will pledge all my resources in supporting Ham in whatever his decision may be. I get sorta excited just thinking about it. Going into my sig just as long it fits.
    +1. Ham is the man.