Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** Deion Sanders

Undrafted Free Agent

**** Deion Sanders

After we absolutely rip the Titans apart today - on their field - Sanders still calls the Titans the best in the AFC.

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you that big of a douche?

OMG

Talk about no respect

That's fine with me. His opinion.

All Pro
    Ha. You're really gonna care what that douchebag thinks?

All League
    I ****ing hate him. Ruins nfl network. Everytime I see that douchebag on the screen I change the channel.

Revis>Primetime Deion

Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    Revis>Primetime Deion
    lol

All League
    Sanders is a dick was up the ass of the cowboys then jumped on the Titans wagon, he was calling Collins MVP...**** Sander..

All Pro
    We beat them, but I could understand people saying they're better. They've got the more impressive body of work -- they're 10-1, we're 8-3. They were going to lose eventually. I'd argue for the Jets, because obviously we beat them by three touchdowns in their house, but there is no doubt their miscues cost them in this game. Early in the game they dropped tons of passes and Cris Johnson's fumble was very costly...

Still, we all know the Jets are the best team in the AFC, and that's all that matters.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronso View Post
    After we absolutely rip the Titans apart today - on their field - Sanders still calls the Titans the best in the AFC.

OMG

Talk about no respect
    yeah i agree but they are still 10-1. So that doesn't bother me that much.
    But we are hottest team in the AFC right now. That's no question.

I actually hate sharpe more. He couldn't pick us to win against the titans because we lost to Oakland!!!. I was like "that was like 6 WEEKS AGO, when favre was learning the system, offensive line struggling and learning" yet this guy is to dumb to realized that. His hatred to the jets is ridiculous.

But at the postgame show, he really looked pissed and blame the titans for getting down early. he is... the real douche.

Practice Squad
    He must be listening to Chris Carter.

Rookie
    He's right. The Titans are still 10-1. That's a fact. Based on the we beat who logic then the Raiders are better then the Jets. We know that's not true though. Let it be, the Jets will take care who is what by what they do on the field.

I personally don't care if Deion or everyone else thinks the Jets aren't for real. I'm just enjoying this ride right now and honestly...I like the bandwagon with the way it is right now. We have been here and stuck with this team. We don't need anyone Else's approval to enjoy what is happening.

Hall Of Fame
    I'd be worried if he picked the Jets as the best because he is the epitomy of a pro athelete that was a great player but doesn't know jack about football in general.

Practice Squad
    He does ruin the NFL Network, as someone said, as do the Snoop Dog snippets which he surely has to do with. All he does every week on NFL Gameday Final is say "Mayne Ocho Cino is ma bowa and TO is ma bowa give um da baw com awn mayne give um da baw."

I'll never forget one time when they were discussing whiny wide recievers (his boys). He laughed and said "Cmon guys Wide recievers are divas. Think of all the greats like Jerry Rice." Jerry Rice a diva!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Jerry Rice is quite possibly the most selfless player off all time, and this is coming from a Brett Favre fan who acknowledges that Brett has that accolade in the minds of many.

Rookie
    I found it funny a few weeks back when Deion was saying the commissioner was being unfair to Packman Jones for suspending him for fighting. He said that it was something that men have to handle sometimes or something to that effect? It was stupid and when the main guy (Don't know his name) asked Deion if it was right for Packman to keep abusing his chances Deion got all godly on him and ****. Made Deion sound really stupid.

I did find it funny the way he pointed out how he was just doing what men do....coming from the guy who did everything to avoid contact.

Still, his opinion is his opinion and who cares.

Veteran
    who cares?! We're 8-3 and in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Stronso View Post

OMG

Talk about no respect
    yeah i heard that sack of sh1t today to I really wish he go smoke some crack and STFU. By the way you spell it stronzo

Rookie
    3 of the 5 dropped balls if they were caught would have led to nasty take your head off hits which could have led to fumbles and potentially more points. I don't buy the dropped passes argument. Titans were hearing footsteps all day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobblingjetster View Post
    3 of the 5 dropped balls if they were caught would have led to nasty take your head off hits which could have led to fumbles and potentially more points. I don't buy the dropped passes argument. Titans were hearing footsteps all day.
    Yeah, Scaife and Lw were def hearing footsteps on their plays. Stfu. You beat us. It's the regular season. we are still 10-1 and most likely have home field throughout.

Did you whip our ass today? Yes. Was it the best game you could have played today? Probably so. Our offense was terrible. Dropped balls, missed assignments, everything. Jets D played well, but we were not ready to play this game.

Typical Deion dribble

Veteran
    enjoy your homefield throughout. we would love to come there in january for an encore performance. too bad you wont score more than 9 points in a playoff game.