Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Patriot Fans

Dear Patriot Fans

Hi!
    Are you from Boston? Probably not.

I love how the Patriots shirts and hats pop up every season they play well and how many people are all of a sudden Patriot "fans". I believe during the first game of the season, MINUTES after your gay poster boy (Brady) went down (which almost made me shed a tear of joy) the cameras showed a shot of Patriots fans leaving (I'm not sure what it was exactly....not a bar....looked like a few stories high and almost like a part of the stadium) in a f-ing herd which only made me realize even more of how dedicated of fans you guys are. It's cute. I know it must be easy being a front-runner. Are you a little confused on which team is your new favorite now? Most likely.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGreen88 View Post
    Hi!

I love how the Patriots shirts and hats pop up every season they play well and how many people are all of a sudden Patriot "fans". I believe during the first game of the season, MINUTES after your gay poster boy (Brady) went down (which almost made me shed a tear of joy) the cameras showed a shot of Patriots fans leaving (I'm not sure what it was exactly....not a bar....looked like a few stories high and almost like a part of the stadium) in a f-ing herd which only made me realize even more of how dedicated of fans you guys are. It's cute. I know it must be easy being a front-runner. Are you a little confused on which team is your new favorite now? Most likely.

Bad juju newbie.

Patriots are still a force.

In my eyes we dont get this luxury yet.

Hahahaha, I know I know. Just a thought.

It just feels so good to have meaningful wins.

Rookie
    '88 is right though. I live the North East and there are tons of Pats 'fans' here, and now they are nowhere to be found. the ones i do find are saying how put off they are, the season is no fun and they don't want to watch....Pat fans are the worst, they'll throw it in your face and suck each other off when they win and when they lose, they cry like little babies. I hate Pat fans

All Pro
    You find bandwagon fans for all teams, the true diehards are the only ones who stick around when things get rough.

Veteran
    The season isn't over yet. ...Pats are one game behind and starting to come together.

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but they are a force.

Veteran
    Same could be said with the Jets. ...I am seeing more and more Jets fans in the bars on Sunday, of course with the #4 jersey. I still rock my 28 C-Mart jersey, will never part with it.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    You find bandwagon fans for all teams, the true diehards are the only ones who stick around when things get rough.
    Bingo!

Veteran
    Pats, pitt and the colts. Scare me. No jinx pls.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    The season isn't over yet. ...Pats are one game behind and starting to come together.

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but they are a force.
    regardless, Patriot fans are still the scum of the earth.

Veteran
    I love how they say the Jets barely even beat their injury riddled team yet still feel their winning the Super Bowl.

There are some real good Patriot fans and I have met a lot that I liked through the years...But just like every organization you get some spoiled bandwagoners that expect it all to be handed to them..

Even with the Injuries they are a very good team...Yet the Jets get no credit for knocking them off...

So it is oxymoron city with some Pats fans@@

Veteran
    Ok, since this had turned into what I think it is.....

Pats* suck chocolate salty balls

Banned
    Hi!

What a terrific post. Surely you spent all night composing this one. FYI...the area you are talking about is a bridge between two concourses, so the people you saw "leaving" were probably getting a beer and a dog. But don't let facts get in the way of your insightful posting.

If I were you, I'd pray to the Football Gods that the Jets don't have to face the Pats in the playoffs. If they do, I really like the Pats chances.

And by the way, I've been a bandwagon "fan" since the AFL days, so my hat's pretty old and worn.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    What a terrific post. Surely you spent all night composing this one. FYI...the area you are talking about is a bridge between two concourses, so the people you saw "leaving" were probably getting a beer and a dog. But don't let facts get in the way of your insightful posting.

If I were you, I'd pray to the Football Gods that the Jets don't have to face the Pats in the playoffs. If they do, I really like the Pats chances.

And by the way, I've been a bandwagon "fan" since the AFL days, so my hat's pretty old and worn.
    Way to take a stand, fartface.

Veteran

just like your opinions...

I would really like to see Matt Cassel get slammed to the ground. Oh yeah, the Jets are clicking now and we will be very nice come playoff time, but if we do face you, I don't think you will win. Maybe next year you can join our band wagon!

Veteran
    Really the pats have bandwagon fans. Lets see, I live in the city, and maybe see a jets fans here and there, mostly Giants fans. Now all of the sudden all you see are Brett #4 jerseys everywhere. and you sit here with a straight face and call Pats front runners.

JetsFan2012
    Hahahaha, I know I know. Just a thought.

It just feels so good to have meaningful wins.
    What does that have to do with the Patriots?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfanforlife78 View Post
    I would really like to see Matt Cassel get slammed to the ground. Oh yeah, the Jets are clicking now and we will be very nice come playoff time, but if we do face you, I don't think you will win. Maybe next year you can join our band wagon!
    Congratulations! The NJ Jets are CHAMPIONS of 2008 season!!!! Oh, there's 5 more games to play you say?

Veteran
    Congratulations! The NJ Jets are CHAMPIONS of 2008 season!!!! Oh, there's 5 more games to play you say?
    HAHAHAHA.... go read your 19-0 book while wearing you superbowl championship T-shirt you Toolbag.