View Poll Results: What will be the Jets Letdown Game?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Broncos

15 16.48%
  • 49ers

12 13.19%
  • Bills

15 16.48%
  • Seahawks

15 16.48%
  • Dolphins

7 7.69%
  • There won't be one

27 29.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which will be the Jets letdown game?

Practice Squad

Which will be the Jets letdown game?

You can call me a pessimist but I would say I'm a realist. I'm real excited about this team and what we can do the rest of the season but I still feel we will lose one more game when all is said and done. Looking on paper, the Jets will be favored and should beat all of their remaining opponents hence the loss would be a letdown. So what do you guys think? Personally, the Seahawks game scares me. We haven't been good on the West Coast and they just got Hasselbeck back and have looked better recently. You also have to consider that they will want to win for Holmgren. Gonna be a tough one IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugg Superstar View Post
    You can call me a pessimist but I would say I'm a realist. I'm real excited about this team and what we can do the rest of the season but I still feel we will lose one more game when all is said and done. Looking on paper, the Jets will be favored and should beat all of their remaining opponents hence the loss would be a letdown. So what do you guys think? Personally, the Seahawks game scares me. We haven't been good on the West Coast and they just got Hasselbeck back and have looked better recently. You also have to consider that they will want to win for Holmgren. Gonna be a tough one IMO.
    I hate this thread but you appear to be a real JET man so no hostility back. Just JET mojo. I think we will be 12 and 4, at worst 11 and 5 so you pick em..... GO JETS!!!!!

All League
    i think it will be either the bills, who always play us tough, or the seahawks you are tough at home plus that would be our 2nd cross counrty trip in a couple of weeks

JetsFan2012
    I'm going to say Seahawks.

Losing to the Bills is entirely plausible, so it wouldn't really be a letdown.

We must NOT lose to the Dolphins... we can't let Chaddy beat us in his return to the Meadowlands.

Rookie
    It is amazing, the only time a pessimist has a rosy thought is when they refer to themselves as an realist. The only way you are a realist is if the world SUCKS.

I will not vote, I am an optimist and I don't think the Jets will lose another game.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I hate this thread but you appear to be a real JET man so no hostility back. Just JET mojo. I think we will be 12 and 4, at worst 11 and 5 so you pick em..... GO JETS!!!!!
    There's just been too many times when we should have beaten a team late in the year and end up losing. Colts in 1998, Lions in 2000, Bills in 2001, Bears in 2002, Rams in 2004 come straight to my mind. I think we'll be 12-4 but I think going undefeated the rest of the season is unrealistic for anyone who has watched this franchise for any length of time.

All League
    Right...we don't need your negative energy dude...

All League
    I can honestly say I dont see THIS team letting up or taking a game for granted. Call me crazy but I dont see us losing another game this year. I was listening to Keller say we havent even opened up the whole book yet. Thats right the best is yet to come.

Banned
    Bills, the always somehow end up being our let-down game.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I'm going to say Seahawks.

Losing to the Bills is entirely plausible, so it wouldn't really be a letdown.

We must NOT lose to the Dolphins... we can't let Chaddy beat us in his return to the Meadowlands.
    Have you seen the Seahawks play this year?

They are abysmal.

Sure the Bills just beat the punchy Chiefs but I don't see them being able to keep up...

I know the "realists" like to say we'll lose again but looking at that schedule I just can't figure out to who....

Practice Squad
    it would be really deflating after beating the pats and titans on the road to come home and drop one to the broncos

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by exiledinjersey View Post

I will not vote, I am an optimist and I don't think the Jets will lose another game.

I was looking for that choice, myself. Without it this thread blows.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

I added another option to the poll....

Veteran
    This thread is aces!!!

All League
    voted Seahawks due to it being a West Coast frip and the infamus 12th man.

All League
    I vote Bills because we're fated to lose another divisional game and that team is never ever Miami.

All League
    You must have been reading my mind. I was thinking this earlier today.

I picked Denver.

After two BIG BACK TO BACK WINS over NE & TEN, I figured if there would be any letup, any 'sign of relief', it would be this weekend. We blow another game we should win and then we WIN OUT. I surely hope one of the other poster is right though and I'm wrong.....As he said you gotta think there WON'T BE ANY LETUP at all. There are way too many veteran leaders on this team that they'll be sharp and focused and the overall attitude on the team is already 'there's alot of football left to be played' (from all the player comments). Let's win out. There's no room for error. Pats and Fins are right on our tails.

All League
    No letdown! Maybe a loss, but not because of a letdown.

Hall Of Fame
    I voted for Buffalo but I can see Seattle as a letdown game as well. We always lay down a stinker to a team we shouldn't lose to when we are in the playoff hunt at the end of the year.

All League
    Same here Seahawks game scares me the most. We will win the rest of those games just that game....it will be very tough I think.