Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Guess what Brett Favre has during halftime at every home game?

  1. #1

    Guess what Brett Favre has during halftime at every home game?

    3 hotdogs with mustard.... That's right... you read this right... 3 hot dogs with mustard... A friend of mine works for the PR for the Jets....and she gets 3 hot dogs with mustard for Brett Favre at every halftime of every home game....Weird huh?

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    8,208
    Quote Originally Posted by AL My Favorite Toon View Post
    3 hotdogs with mustard.... That's right... you read this right... 3 hot dogs with mustard... A friend of mine works for the PR for the Jets....and she gets 3 hot dogs with mustard for Brett Favre at every halftime of every home game....Weird huh?
    who cares does he want to know what I eat..........people are so gullable with these stupid tabloid newspapers and even dumber reality shows. No wonder the famous don't think anything applies to them because we treat them like kings and queens when they are people just like the rest of us.......Money does not make a person.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Middlesex County, NJ
    Posts
    3,368
    Quote Originally Posted by AL My Favorite Toon View Post
    3 hotdogs with mustard.... That's right... you read this right... 3 hot dogs with mustard... A friend of mine works for the PR for the Jets....and she gets 3 hot dogs with mustard for Brett Favre at every halftime of every home game....Weird huh?
    Nope....Nothing better than a dirty water dog at a stadium.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    1,217
    3 f-ing hot dogs? dear god, thats gotta weigh heavy on the stomach...and thats all in like 15-20 minutes....whatever works, man's good at what he does

  5. #5
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    who cares does he want to know what I eat..........people are so gullable with these stupid tabloid newspapers and even dumber reality shows. No wonder the famous don't think anything applies to them because we treat them like kings and queens when they are people just like the rest of us.......Money does not make a person.
    Calm down. It was just a fun little fact.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JetDevil74 View Post
    Calm down. It was just a fun little fact.
    Thanks .... I thought it was interesting... it's a superstious rital that Favre does at halftime.. If I eat 3 dogs with mustard, I'm on the couch for the rest of the afternoon...burbing... haha

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Whenever my buddy and I go to a baseball game, we attempt to eat one hot dog per inning. Seven is my record. I plan on pitching a complete game in 2009, though.

  8. #8
    Don't really care what Favre gobbles down at halftime...as long as he doesn't have to flee the huddle, in the middle of the 4th Q, and hurrey to a portosan.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,213
    If it's true, I'm surprised it took 16 years to get out in the open

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Whenever my buddy and I go to a baseball game, we attempt to eat one hot dog per inning. Seven is my record. I plan on pitching a complete game in 2009, though.
    expensive habit!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    who cares does he want to know what I eat..........people are so gullable with these stupid tabloid newspapers and even dumber reality shows. No wonder the famous don't think anything applies to them because we treat them like kings and queens when they are people just like the rest of us.......Money does not make a person.
    Holy bitterness! Are you an actor or something? Jeez! I thought it interesting.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    4,805
    Quote Originally Posted by AL My Favorite Toon View Post
    3 hotdogs with mustard.... That's right... you read this right... 3 hot dogs with mustard... A friend of mine works for the PR for the Jets....and she gets 3 hot dogs with mustard for Brett Favre at every halftime of every home game....Weird huh?
    Namath would've had 3 flight crew girls.

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,903
    Lol at everyone jumping all over Al...jaaayzus.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Lol at everyone jumping all over Al...jaaayzus.
    Seriously, just sharing an interesting tidbit!

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    This just in...Tom Brady swallows three coks at halftime during every game

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,142
    wtf is this garbage?

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084
    I can picture Favre burping and the whole huddle shifting over like they did in The Replacements.

    Uc, what do you eat during halftime, I am gullable, I WANT TO KNOW!!

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,099
    Aw man, I was hoping the answer would have just been 'sex.'

  19. #19
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,601
    Is it 3 hot dogs with mustard?

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Aw man, I was hoping the answer would have just been 'sex.'
    That needed a (no homo)...but I'm sure you knew that

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us