Thread: People are missing the point

All League

People are missing the point

This victory, lucky or not, got the "monkey" off the Jets back in terms of their seeming collapse. I would be shocked if the Jets are not REALLY uplifted by this game and revert to the play they showed three weeks ago.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    This victory, lucky or not, got the "monkey" off the Jets back in terms of their seeming collapse. I would be shocked if the Jets are not REALLY uplifted by this game and revert to the play they showed three weeks ago.
    Sorry, your post does not compute.

We suck...same old Jets..we blow. We just prolong our torture.

It's inevitable.

Veteran
    well as jet fan that is what I am HOPING happens...and well as jet fan that is not what I am EXPECTING to happen..

Banned
    That was the first time in the last few weeks that the ball actually bounced our way.

In SF game, we caused numerous fumbles, they just all bounced right back to the forty niners.

Maybe this is a sign. Hopefully things will start going our way again.

All sounds great xcept we (The Jets) have to fly to the west coast and watch the seahawks have the game of their season Why do we let these sopposedly inferior teams look great!

All League
    I agree. Lets hope your thoughts come to fruition.

All League
    100% AGREE