Thread: I said it before and I'll say it again....

All Pro

I said it before and I'll say it again....

god I love being a turttle!!....wait..what? wrong forum...excuse me....what i meant to say is...we're 9-5, control our own destiny yet this isn't good enough for the lot of you..don't gimme the 'we were 8-3 garbage.' 'we got lucky'...Yes...anythin else?...that's the game the jets ALLLWAYS lose and were about to lose again..yet somehow...someway they pulled it out...yet all we can talk about is how the same old jets WEREN'T in that game..yet it's not good enough......... next?

also it's very humerous to see allot of complaints on here directly after watching the game and it's the same thing the announcers said previously...like we get it..we watched as well and coulda regurgatated what they said as well...we just didnt care enough...

point is.. at keast all of you apparently KNOW we're gonna fail soo why not watch worry-free since we already know what's going too happen...what's the point of worrying? It's like knowing the day you're gonna die and then worrying about that day every day until your last...what's the point? Enjoy it boys!

All Pro
    I'm grateful for the win but the team has a ton of work to do before next week.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    god I love being a turttle!!....wait..what? wrong forum...excuse me....what i meant to say is...we're 9-5, control our own destiny yet this isn't good enough for the lot of you..don't gimme the 'we were 8-3 garbage.' 'we got lucky'...Yes...anythin else?...that's the game the jets ALLLWAYS lose and were about to lose again..yet somehow...someway they pulled it out...yet all we can talk about is how the same old jets WEREN'T in that game..yet it's not good enough......... next?

also it's very humerous to see allot of complaints on here directly after watching the game and it's the same thing the announcers said previously...like we get it..we watched as well and coulda regurgatated what they said as well...we just didnt care enough...

point is.. at keast all of you apparently KNOW we're gonna fail soo why not watch worry-free since we already know what's going too happen...what's the point of worrying? It's like knowing the day you're gonna die and then worrying about that day every day until your last...what's the point? Enjoy it boys!
    After 40 years, some of us would simply like to have a solid, consistent, winning football team with solid coaching. I have never enjoyed that. I thought this might be that team. It's not. Sorry to rain on anyone's parade.

Hall Of Fame
    another elaborate sham to try to subliminally plant the word "keast" in our collective consciousness.

We are anonymous.
    We are legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    After 40 years, some of us would simply like to have a solid, consistent, winning football team with solid coaching. I have never enjoyed that. I thought this might be that team. It's not. Sorry to rain on anyone's parade.
    + eleventy billion

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    another elaborate sham to try to subliminally plant the word "keast" in our collective consciousness.

We are anonymous.
    We are legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.
    LOL. I decided to be nice and not mention all the misspellings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Apparently that is really really difficult for many Jets fan to understand.

Oh yeah, and its not cool to want that from your favorite team. You are putting to much pressure on them. They are fragile and sensitive men who need to feel happy and complacent that they still control their own destiny. alive. Lord knows it would be asking too much to expect better and want to achieve more.