Thread: Jets Inactives Today

Jets Inactives Today

2:48 PM: Jets Inactives: K Mike Nugent, QB Brent Ratliff (3rd QB), CB Drew Coleman, S J.R. Reed, S James Ihedigbo, LB Cody Spencer & WR Chansi Stuckey.

2:50 PM: Many of you might be wondering why Stuckey is down. He's appeared in each of the Jets' 14 contests, compiling 28 catches and 3 receiving TDs. But Wallace Wright is a terrific special teams performer and Eric Mangini wants David Clowney in the lineup. The 'Hawks pass defense ranks 32nd in the NFL as they're yielding 260.9 yards per game. I'm sure they haven't watched too much tape on Clowney either and the fastest Jet is an absolute burner.

3:00 PM: As expected, Matt Hasselbeck is the 'Hawks 3rd QB. Seattle's other inactives include QB Jeff Rowe, K Brandon Coutu, S Jordan Babineaux, S Jamar Adams, LB Leroy Hill, LB D.D. Lewis and DT Red Bryant.

Rookie
    Still dont get the Stuckey thing? Is he injured? Or he blow a curfew?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    2:48 PM: Jets Inactives: K Mike Nugent, QB Brent Ratliff (3rd QB), CB Drew Coleman, S J.R. Reed, S James Ihedigbo, LB Cody Spencer & WR Chansi Stuckey.

2:50 PM: Many of you might be wondering why Stuckey is down. He's appeared in each of the Jets' 14 contests, compiling 28 catches and 3 receiving TDs. But Wallace Wright is a terrific special teams performer and Eric Mangini wants David Clowney in the lineup. The 'Hawks pass defense ranks 32nd in the NFL as they're yielding 260.9 yards per game. I'm sure they haven't watched too much tape on Clowney either and the fastest Jet is an absolute burner.

3:00 PM: As expected, Matt Hasselbeck is the 'Hawks 3rd QB. Seattle's other inactives include QB Jeff Rowe, K Brandon Coutu, S Jordan Babineaux, S Jamar Adams, LB Leroy Hill, LB D.D. Lewis and DT Red Bryant.
    Thanks JR...good to hear Jay Feely is still our FG kicker, I have a lot of confidence in him.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by peterock View Post
    i guess brad smith is ok

All Pro

"But Wallace Wright is a terrific special teams performer and Eric Mangini wants David Clowney in the lineup. The 'Hawks pass defense ranks 32nd in the NFL as they're yielding 260.9 yards per game. I'm sure they haven't watched too much tape on Clowney either and the fastest Jet is an absolute burner."

Smith is going to play and Clowney is being worked into the rotation now ahead of stuckey.

All League
    Gholston is back, hopefully on the merits of a good week of practice. Maybe last week did serve as a wakeup call.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason423 View Post
    Smith is going to play and Clowney is being worked into the rotation now ahead of stuckey.
    That is good news for the obsessed Clowney fans.

All League
    Jets record with Clowney:

Undefeated.

Addition by Subtraction getting rid of 44.

Rookie
    I just feel Stuckey has done a real good job when hes played. There is a lot that can be said for a few "active" players.

Ihedigbo had a horrible game on ST last week. Surprised he's still on the team.

All League
    I just feel Stuckey has done a real good job when hes played. There is a lot that can be said for a few "active" players.
    this has been a great year from stuckey, essentially his rookie year..i don't recall one drop from him at least not one meaningful drop

Two straight for David Clowney. And welcome back, Vernon Gholston.

And have a seat, Chansi Stuckey. Those are the headlines for this afternoon's inactives.

Inactives for the Jets:

K Mike Nugent
    CB Drew Coleman
    S J.R. Reed
    CB David Barrett
    S James Ihedigbo
    LB Cody Spencer
    WR Chansi Stuckey
    QB Brett Ratliff (3rd QB)

And for the Seahawks:

QB Matt Hasselback
    QB Jeff Rowe
    K Brandon Coutu
    S Jordan Babineaux
    S Jamar Adams
    LB Leroy Hill
    LB D.D. Lewis
    DT Red Bryant

So there it is

Hall Of Fame
    good stuff seeing Clowney back in there

All League
    This Ihedigbo guy has been annoying me. Good thing he's inactive.

I cant understand why Chansi Stucky is inactive he is one of the most consistent WRs on the field. The guy makes things happens and very rarely drops ball. Clowny has been hurt most of the season. Why when you are in a must win situation do you deactivate one of your most consistent players on offense for a player that has barely played the entire season. Another example why Mangini is in over his head as head coach.