Thread: Please get rid of...... for 2009 thread!!

Practice Squad

Please get rid of...... for 2009 thread!!

1) Bob Sucky - He is wayyyy too unimaginative and passive to accomplish what we want to do. He is what he was his whole career, a assistant coach.

2) Brian Shottenstinker - Some of his play calling have been laughable. His negatives far outweighs his positives. We brought in Farve to go downfield and yet we play sissy arm offense. If we were planning to do that why not keep our pick and Pennington. I hate the 3rd and 10 runs in the red zone when its obviously a short field goal so why not take a shot in the endzone or the first down? Some games its obvious we should pound the running game he decides to pass?

3) Brett Farve - Hes washed up. I think we would have made the play offs with Pennington.

4) Coles - We have 2 mediocre possession receivers. 1 of them is younger, makes less money, and is not a cry baby.

5)Bryan Thomas - His strength is rushing the passer, and yet he can't do that right. Therefore we need to sign a veteran who can at least do SOMETHINGS right like pass coverage, tackling until Gholstons discovers that the QB is on the opposite side of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangini View Post
    1) Bob Sucky - He is wayyyy too unimaginative and passive to accomplish what we want to do. He is what he was his whole career, a assistant coach.

2) Brian Shottenstinker - Some of his play calling have been laughable. His negatives far outweighs his positives. We brought in Farve to go downfield and yet we play sissy arm offense. If we were planning to do that why not keep our pick and Pennington. I hate the 3rd and 10 runs in the red zone when its obviously a short field goal so why not take a shot in the endzone or the first down? Some games its obvious we should pound the running game he decides to pass?

3) Brett Farve - Hes washed up. I think we would have made the play offs with Pennington.

4) Coles - We have 2 mediocre possession receivers. 1 of them is younger, makes less money, and is not a cry baby.

5)Bryan Thomas - His strength is rushing the passer, and yet he can't do that right. Therefore we need to sign a veteran who can at least do SOMETHINGS right like pass coverage, tackling until Gholstons discovers that the QB is on the opposite side of the line.
    Please refer to the the soon to be fired DC as Bob Mutton..

All Pro
    +1

I have an issue with all of the interceptions! Is it that every QB we put behind Center is that bad that they continually keep throwing INT's or is it a problem with the play calling? No matter who we put back there they always seem to be Int machines (Pennington, Clemens and now Favre)!!!!