Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why we should root our hearts out for Mangini and Favre against Miami

All League

Why we should root our hearts out for Mangini and Favre against Miami

The NFL is entertainment.

Each season is like a movie, however the average person only gets to watch 75 of these.

To quote SAR I "Are you entertained?" Yes, I am entertained, and I'm not going to go into this last game with a *****y attitude and say "I don't want to win because yada yada yada." SHUT UP WITH THE STUPID NEGATIVITY!

Maybe you don't realize this, but the NFL only goes for 17 weeks (up to 20 depending on how you do), and there are 52 weeks in a year. That means that for 32 weeks we will have no football, we will have no Sunday escape. Have some fun damn it! Root for this team.

Watch the Buffalo game and root four F*cking ass off for Buffalo. Watch the Jags game and root your F*cking ass off for the Jags.

Who cares how we do in the playoffs, anything can happen. All I want is to be in the playoffs and have a chance.

ROOT FOR THIS TEAM ON SUNDAY!

Banned
    Dump

Veteran
    Here here, I second the above!!!

Go Jets!!!!

All Pro
    I haven't been entertained by them in a month... what games are you watching?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Dump
    Why do you say "dump" when you have a Buffalo Bills avatar? You obviously care and want the Jets to win the division and go into the playoffs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTX View Post
    Why do you say "dump" when you have a Buffalo Bills avatar? You obviously care and want the Jets to win the division and go into the playoffs.
    If you are angry at your children, do you stop feeding them?

All Pro
    Of course we're all going to watch the game, but you're crazy if you think that the fans weren't let down by the coaching staff. People are upset more now than previous years because we actually had the perfect circumstances to do well this year, and Mangini squandered it all away. And it's not like he's showing any sort of progress or indication that this just won't happen again in the future.

This team was built to win this season. Favre was a stop-gap one year fix and now we're left with the same question marks and now a new gaping question mark at Head coach.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanginius View Post
    I haven't been entertained by them in a month... what games are you watching?
    Were you watching the games on Sunday?

Did it feel like 3 hours of your life?

No...I doubt it did. Time flies when you're having fun, admit that you were having fun when you watched the game.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Uh-oh. Is that wrong?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post

No...I doubt it did. Time flies when you're having fun, admit that you were having fun when you watched the game.
    Maybe that's how you perceived it. I personally was getting upset because that one was one of the worst coached games i've ever witnessed.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Voice of Reason View Post
    Maybe that's how you perceived it. I personally was getting upset because that one was one of the worst coached games i've ever witnessed.
    Oh...I'm not saying that I was not let down by the idiocy of our HC, not at all, he was an idiot.

What I'm saying is that all the *****ing we are doing right now should be saved for when the season is over. And don't tell me it is right now because if we win, and either the Jags or the Bills win (no matter how improbable it may be) we are in the playoffs.

Practice Squad
    LOL, you have a point

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Time flies when you're having fun, admit that you were having fun when you watched the game.
    Maybe he didnt have the right snacks.

All Pro
    Oh...I'm not saying that I was not let down by the idiocy of our HC, not at all, he was an idiot.

What I'm saying is that all the *****ing we are doing right now should be saved for when the season is over. And don't tell me it is right now because if we win, and either the Jags or the Bills win (no matter how improbable it may be) we are in the playoffs.
    I can understand that. But I swear, I let myself believe in this team and was so proud of our team after Tennessee. And now we're nearing rock bottom here. All because one guy refuses to make adjustments.

All League
    btw...wow, I did not know I was not allowed to use the B word.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Voice of Reason View Post
    I can understand that. But I swear, I let myself believe in this team and was so proud of our team after Tennessee. And now we're nearing rock bottom here. All because one guy refuses to make adjustments.
    True...but that does not mean to boo Brett when he comes out of the tunnel. I for one am going to cheer my heart out. On Sunday I am a Eric Mangini and Brett Favre and Jets fan. (I also am a Bills and Jags fan).

All Pro

apparently what's fun for you isn't fun for me

Banned
    The NFL is entertainment.

Each season is like a movie, however the average person only gets to watch 75 of these.

To quote SAR I "Are you entertained?" Yes, I am entertained, and I'm not going to go into this last game with a *****y attitude and say "I don't want to win because yada yada yada." SHUT UP WITH THE STUPID NEGATIVITY!

Maybe you don't realize this, but the NFL only goes for 17 weeks (up to 20 depending on how you do), and there are 52 weeks in a year. That means that for 32 weeks we will have no football, we will have no Sunday escape. Have some fun damn it! Root for this team.

Watch the Buffalo game and root four F*cking ass off for Buffalo. Watch the Jags game and root your F*cking ass off for the Jags.

Who cares how we do in the playoffs, anything can happen. All I want is to be in the playoffs and have a chance.

ROOT FOR THIS TEAM ON SUNDAY!
    no i wasn't entertained. this is bull**** all this team does is anger and let me down. your entertained with this ****ty football?

Moderator VIP Visionary
    I'm in!

Banned
    Just because I think Mangini is an incompetent, chicken-****... and less qualified than I am to coach this team... doesn't mean I won't be rooting for the ridiculous chance that the Jets win, the Jags win, the Bills win... and the Jets figure out how to win 3-4 more games...

LOLZ

Yeah, right.

This team has made me physically ill this season. This team is NOT playing for Mangini, he has lost the team. Do you really think they deserve to go to the playoffs? Really? I honestly don't. It breaks my heart to say it, but I don't.

The shock of Pennington bouncing us out of the playoffs may very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back... the catalyst for the owner of this franchise to trim the fat, cut the crap and find QUALIFIED football personalities that have been around for a while, and that can build us a winner, or at least a proud team that plays inspired, respectable football... finally.

Somethings got to give, this team is a perennial joke.