Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Role Call

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,168

    Roll Call

    I want a list of names here from the ignorant whiners on this board who say mail it in, im rooting for the dolphins, etc all that so that if we win tomorrow and make the playoffs, i dont want to see you on here cheering and all that, you guys are a bunch of losers, why root against your team and then post on a message board, get a life and stop being so miserable.


    LETS GO JETS
    Last edited by Cack89; 12-27-2008 at 10:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,027
    1. Chad > Brett.

    2. I hate Mangini's guts.

    That said, hell come high water, I'll be rooting my heart out for the Jets to win tomorrow.

    GO BUFFALO/BALTIMORE!

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchery View Post
    1. Chad > Brett.

    2. I hate Mangini's guts.

    That said, hell come high water, I'll be rooting my heart out for the Jets to win tomorrow.

    GO BUFFALO/BALTIMORE!
    Chad is not better then Brett, never not now not ever, please, I also am not the biggest fan of Mangini but cmon Lets Go Jets

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Cack89 View Post
    Chad is not better then Brett, never not now not ever, please, I also am not the biggest fan of Mangini but cmon Lets Go Jets
    Let's not change the direction of this thread. However, it is completely asinine to assert that Brett has played better than Chad THIS YEAR. For the entirety of their careers, Brett was much better, no doubt. But this year, Chad is most definitely the better quarterback.

    You are right, though, GO JETS!
    Last edited by zatchery; 12-27-2008 at 09:16 PM.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,975
    Mangini is a joke and I believe will be fired if we don't make the playoffs. But ther is no way tomorrow at 1 o'clock I won't be rooting hard for a Bills win, and will be cheering the Jets on to beat the hated fish and bltiz the hell out of the noodle at 4. No way I could ever root against this team or root for the hated Dolphins, even though I want Mangini fired...Anyone rooting for Chad or Miami is no Jet fan!

    I'm getting pumped already! Go Jets.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Cack89 View Post
    Role Call

    I want a list of names here from the ignorant whiners on this board....
    I think you mean "Roll" call.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I think you mean "Roll" call.
    Take it easy Mrs. Crabtree. You dont see us going to the re-taht Pats* site and trying to correct those babbling miscreants......

    We know what she meant.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchery View Post
    But this year, Chad is most definitely the better quarterback.
    This should be totally obvious to the unbiased eye.

    That being said, I will be there tomorrow in my old-school Chrebet jersey screaming at the top of my lungs for my J - E - T - S - JETS - JETS - JETS!!!

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Take it easy Mrs. Crabtree. You dont see us going to the re-taht Pats* site and trying to correct those babbling miscreants......

    We know what she meant.
    you faux machismo knows no end.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    you faux machismo knows no end.
    Hey, I found a photo of me at Fenway (before I was escorted out) tonight.

    I looked young and happy.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,981
    they wouldn't dare post in this thread. they'll lurk inconspicously.

    if we make it, they'll be like...."we lucked out but I'll take it".
    if we lose they'll be like "told ya so"

    Go JETS

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Hey, I found a photo of me at Fenway (before I was escorted out) tonight.

    I looked young and happy.
    But were you? I mean REALLY?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    But were you? I mean REALLY?
    POSSIBLY

  14. #14
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchery View Post
    Let's not change the direction of this thread. However, it is completely asinine to assert that Brett has played better than Chad THIS YEAR. For the entirety of their careers, Brett was much better, no doubt. But this year, Chad is most definitely the better quarterback.

    You are right, though, GO JETS!
    This is like saying hey I got more ass THIS YEAR than Hugh Heifner

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Hey, I found a photo of me at Fenway (before I was escorted out) tonight.

    I looked young and happy.
    Were you black then?

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Take it easy Mrs. Crabtree. You dont see us going to the re-taht Pats* site and trying to correct those babbling miscreants......

    We know what she meant.
    I think you mean "HE" no problem brotha

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,362
    Sign me up for the Jets to win 2morro.

    Geezus H Christ. I cant believe how this team still has a chance to make the playoffs, and there is all this F Mangini, F Favre talk circulating.

    What is worse is the "I have a right to not support the team,but still am a #1 fan" talk.

    Anyone that is not behind this team needs to take a look in the mirror, and *****slap your reflection.

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    But were you? I mean REALLY?
    Yes. Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Were you black then?
    No. Nor am I now. Not there's anything wrong with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cack89 View Post
    I think you mean "HE" no problem brotha
    You mean you are not a girl on the beach straddling a Jet helmet?

    My bad.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyChamp View Post
    This is like saying hey I got more ass THIS YEAR than Hugh Heifner
    So it would be like lying?

  20. #20
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    So it would be like lying?
    Nah, it's true. The point is that there might be "one guy" out there getting more in his prime but does it really matter when Hugh still bones blondes when he can get it up? No. Chad is doing better than Brett this year...while Brett is 78, without a decent wideout, playing for the worst coach to ever put on a headset. Brett is still an elite QB in the right light. Chad will never be anything close to elite in any light, especially Favres light.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us