Thread: OT: Man Embarassed By Small Penis Hase Brother...

All Pro

OT: Man Embarassed By Small Penis Hase Brother...

8/26/2007 02:44 AM ID: 64492
    Man Embarassed by Penis Size Secretly Gets His Brother to Have Sex With Girlfriend

Manfred Schuh was so embarrassed about his penis size he got his brother Walter to step in and have sex with his girlfriend. Manfred, 26, insisted on turning off the lights and going to the bathroom. Walter would then enter the room and have sex.

The girlfriend found out after 2 months when she turned the light on. "She apparently had no idea. Both men look similar as they are brothers, and the older brother made a point of not speaking when he was impersonating his younger sibling," said police.

Manfred, from Germany, is said to have feared losing the 24 year old girlfriend if he did not "perform well."
    LMAO. Now there's brotherly love.

All Pro
    did anyone get him a blowup doll for christmas?? lol!!!!! bc it sounds like that all he is going to be good for.....

All Pro
    Yikes. This story is wrong on so many levels

All Pro
    is it weird that i got confused not when the story started, but when it said, "said police." why were the police involved??

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    is it weird that i got confused not when the story started, but when it said, "said police." why were the police involved??
    lol. good question.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Voice of Reason View Post
    lol. good question.
    Oh, I don't know, rape maybe?

SAR I

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    well for a guy that was scared about loosing his gf, having his brother rape her really seals the deal i think. lol.

All Pro

SAR I
    You're right, but that's still not something that's going to be easy to prove. I mean, i'm assuming if it's been going on for months that she didn't exactly struggle. All the brother has to say is that they've knowingly been boinking and that now that they got found out she's playing the blame game.

All Pro
    You're right, but that's still not something that's going to be easy to prove. I mean, i'm assuming if it's been going on for months that she didn't exactly struggle. All the brother has to say is that they've knowingly been boinking and that now that they got found out she's playing the blame game.
    she never said no. that's my rule.

Banned
    Considering this took place a year and a half ago, let's see what the final result of the police invovlement was...

SAR I

All Pro
    another question regarding this... how was he able to have his brother waiting every time they went to have sex? oh, and how the hell did she not notice?!? his smell, voice, seeing him when they are close, everything! she must be pretty dumb.

All Pro
    Considering this took place a year and a half ago, let's see what the final result of the police invovlement was...

SAR I
    lol, as if i'll care to even remember past tonight...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    LMAO. Now there's brotherly love.
    Gotta love those Germans

Veteran
    LOL, This is to funny.

how stupid can that girl be? you can't tell his height, smell, or anything??

have they ever have sex with the light on?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    Gotta love those Germans
    Where's Vince, The Shamwow Guy when we need him?...."You know the Germans make good...."

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    Where's Vince, The Shamwow Guy when we need him?...."You know the Germans make good...."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Dude looks like the Green Goblin.