Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: English Bulldog help

All Pro

OT: English Bulldog help

Ive been looking for one for a while now and i am having no luck. I am looking for the deep red color. This is a picture of the color and build i am searching for

any help is greatly appreciated. Point me in the right direction. Im also not opposed to taking a slightly older dog if it is what i am looking for

Also this will be my first expereince with this breed. Are they really that much MORE work? I have been a dog owner my whole life, but never this breed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Awesome Ant! Ahh im so happy lol.. I love hearing people looking to buy dogs. Esp an english bulldog..

my friend Tiffany just got this one..

How ****ing adorable is that?

Waterboy
    Check out http://www.bulldogsworld.com/ I have had my bulldog for 8 years now. Just have to find a good Vet that know these dogs. They can have some health issues.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Veteran
    Here's mine, Stella.

JetsInsider.com Legend

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Thanks supe, i seen that onle already, im really holding out for no white markings at all complete red and a female, i feel like im on a witch hunt been searching for over a month dont know where else to look LOL

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    Ive been looking for one for a while now and i am having no luck. I am looking for the deep red color. This is a picture of the color and build i am searching for

any help is greatly appreciated. Point me in the right direction. Im also not opposed to taking a slightly older dog if it is what i am looking for

Also this will be my first expereince with this breed. Are they really that much MORE work? I have been a dog owner my whole life, but never this breed.

This my brother in laws English Bulldog - Churchill(Church) with my son, Jimmy.. Absoulutely fantastic dog, great with kids, and protects the house. He actually thinks he is one of the kids, he rides a skateboard and actually watches TV(barks when he sees dogs on the television). This pic was taken about 3 years ago but I will ask my Brother in Law if he knows where to get one.

Elvis Great looking boy there my friend. Cahng ehis jersey. He will break hearts when he get a bit older. As for the dog...I think these are the ugliest creatures on earth. Friends had one and I hated the way it looked. Well behaved and all but just butt ugly.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TKasper01 View Post
    Elvis Great looking boy there my friend. Cahng ehis jersey. He will break hearts when he get a bit older. As for the dog...I think these are the ugliest creatures on earth. Friends had one and I hated the way it looked. Well behaved and all but just butt ugly.
    whaaaattt

All League
    I have two English Bulldogs...Brother and Sister...They are going on 12 which is very long for a Bully....They are the best breed by far I have ever owned... They are a lot of work if you want them to live long...You need to clean their wrinkles with peroxide at least twice a week. Warm compresses and vaseline on their noses. You also have to do everything you can to keep their teeth clean, since they stick our they are very open to getting infections which really hurts their immune system. You should check some of the Bulldog rescue sites. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Be prepared for some loud snoring....

All League
    Bulldogs are great pets. My dog Benny passed last year he was 8. Heart problems. I'm looking to get another, I think I'm ready now!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Bulldogs are great pets. My dog Benny passed last year he was 8. Heart problems. I'm looking to get another, I think I'm ready now!
    Poor boy

Do it man! Get one.

Veteran

Arrow

I love bulldogs and have always wanted one. Can you tell me why they cost so much? Asking price around here is $1500-$2000

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by VERMONT JET View Post
    I love bulldogs and have always wanted one. Can you tell me why they cost so much? Asking price around here is $1500-$2000
    There are a bunch of reasons, but one of the big ones is that the females can't give birth naturally, they are all c-sections (or at least the canine version of it.)

SSDD

take one of Vick's pit bulls.

Banned
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...429/Rosie3.jpg

here is mine..Rosie

Amazing dogs...check your PM

Here's Tank!

IMG]http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj380/old-school1960/tank20sunglasses1.jpg[/IMG]

And one more of Tank!

Veteran
    Not a english bulldog owner yet, although we did actually just go and check one out today.

But this is our girl Veda, shes a 2 year old french bulldog.

I absolutley love the bully breed, doesnt get any better than that bulldog personality and the antics involved.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by JYtheJETSfan; 01-04-2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: cant spell