Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anquan Boldin Leaves Team Before Post Game Celebration (Merged)

Banned

Anquan Boldin Leaves Team Before Post Game Celebration (Merged)

Didnt see this posted...

And dont have a link, but somebody in my office was saying that he left for th locker room before the end of the game.

Then he was gone by the time the team made it to the the locker room for the post game celebration.

I saw him on the sidelines jawing at Haley and he pretty much was out of the game after that... Can anyone confirm this or is my coworker blowing smoke???

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JiF View Post
    Didnt see this posted...

And dont have a link, but somebody in my office was saying that he left for th locker room before the end of the game.

Then he was gone by the time the team made it to the the locker room for the post game celebration.

I saw him on the sidelines jawing at Haley and he pretty much was out of the game after that... Can anyone confirm this or is my coworker blowing smoke???
    -RealTalk- It happened

All League
    I think it's safe to say Boldin won't be a Cardinal next season. There have been rumblings about his situation down there for a while now. I'm not big on the whole "body language" thing but he definitely looked disconnected out on the field yesterday. Maybe it was the injury but he did not look like he was into the game. And then the blow up on the sideline. Somebody is going to reel him in this offseason, I just hope it isn't any of our divisional opponents.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon13 View Post
    -RealTalk- It happened
    No ****.

What a punk this guy is...

What is it with WR's in this league???

Does anyone have details on to why they were jawing and why he left early?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No ****.

What a punk this guy is...

What is it with WR's in this league???

Does anyone have details on to why they were jawing and why he left early?
    He had the ****z over Fitz getting all the attention..

Banned
    I think it's pretty obvious, Fitzgerald had a hell of a ball game, and Boldin didn't.. something tells me there is a bit jealousy and frustration there, and it's been boiling in side for a while. Obviously he wants to be the star WR of the team, he's a great WR, but he's not the star WR on the Cardinals.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 01-19-2009 at 08:38 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    He had the ****z over Fitz getting all the attention..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious, Fitzgerald had a hell of a ball game, and Boldin didn't.. something tells me there is a bit jealousy and frustration there, and it's been boiling in side for a while. Obviously he wants to be the star WR of the team.
    Weak.

I want nothing to do with a player like that. There is always going to be someone better than you out there, and sorry Anquan, Larry is much better than you.

He is not a true teammate. Definitely not a Mangini guy...

All League

Thumbs up Anquan Boldin = Typical NFL Disrespectful Thug

While I'm not sure what he was saying to Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley it wasn't good and has not come out to the media yet. In due time, it will.

When your own coach screams to you "Don't call me that" about 4 times during a NFC Championship game you must be a real thug; with no clue how to act.

Even worse, this spoiled brat didn't even celebrate with his teammates on the field with the trophy. Instead, he ran to the locker room and left the stadium.

Anquan Boldin is a selfish punk. He stole the joy out of the post game celebration for his teammates and coaches. He put a dampering on the Cardinals huge win bringing them to their first Super Bowl appearance. Please Arizona, bench him for the Super Bowl. That would be inspiring. That would be a team/coach I'd have profound respect for.

Veteran
    Scan the board 1st. For the love of Christ Berrnie.

Veteran
    Thing the puzzles me is that Todd Haley is trying to call the most important game in Cardinlas history and Anquan is right up in his face screaming, surely somone should have stepped in and sat Anquan down for the sake of the team.

Its weird though, I don't think I've ever seen a game where a coordinator got so much abuse, Kurt Warner was laying into him earlier in the game and then Anquan later on especially when the Offensive plan was pretty effective.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    Thing the puzzles me is that Todd Haley is trying to call the most important game in Cardinlas history and Anquan is right up in his face screaming, surely somone should have stepped in and sat Anquan down for the sake of the team.

Its weird though, I don't think I've ever seen a game where a coordinator got so much abuse, Kurt Warner was laying into him earlier in the game and then Anquan later on especially when the Offensive plan was pretty effective.
    The difference is Warner was laying into him but they were both smiling during it. Warner was actually laughing when he walked away. Kurt always gives credit to Haley if you watch the post game interviews on their site. I believe they are friends off the field the way it sounds.

Veteran
    He must be an athiest.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    The difference is Warner was laying into him but they were both smiling during it. Warner was actually laughing when he walked away. Kurt always gives credit to Haley if you watch the post game interviews on their site. I believe they are friends off the field the way it sounds.
    perhaps he can go to the COWBOYS

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadFan View Post
    He must be an athiest.

Banned
    sackdance99 = typical Bible thumping intellectual chauvinist

So he's a jerk - so our 95% of big time WRs - don't care....go get him! We need a difference maker at WR and he is on the block!

Weak.

I want nothing to do with a player like that. There is always going to be someone better than you out there, and sorry Anquan, Larry is much better than you.

He is not a true teammate. Definitely not a Mangini guy...
    Yah...And if he were on the Jets team next season, you wouldn't cheer for him based on his 89 catches, almost 1,100 yards and 11 TD's...

The closest Jet in stats from last year was Cotchery 71 Catches, 850 yards and 5 TD's.

And wasn't he out for like 3 weeks from a helmet to helmet hit that happened this year...

He can go off, when having a bad day, and I would deal with it...He has never done anything like some of the other recievers in the league...To go off once...I give him a pass...

Oh yah...He is a FA at the end of the season...I think he would look great in Green and White...

All Pro
    This has been boiling for several years now. Boldin has been asking for a trade for 3 years now and I think both sides are pretty much to the point of no return. He is a fantastic talent and I would take him in a heartbeat! The Jets have no WR anywhere near the talent that Boldin is.

Hall Of Fame
    I think based on his conduct yesterday we can safely conclude that he would NEVER be an option for the New York Jets.

The guy is a truly GREAT receiver, but unfortunately he knows it.

The New York Jets have deliberately gone out of their way to get GOOD people. Players that are team oriented and just want to win. In general, they don't whine, throw hissy fits, or do stupid things off the field.

That's the way it's been with the New York Jets and I believe Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan will continue to practice those policies.

That would ensure we do not ever have to experience our own Anquan Boldin......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Green View Post
    Yah...And if he were on the Jets team next season, you wouldn't cheer for him based on his 89 catches, almost 1,100 yards and 11 TD's...

The closest Jet in stats from last year was Cotchery 71 Catches, 850 yards and 5 TD's.

And wasn't he out for like 3 weeks from a helmet to helmet hit that happened this year...

He can go off, when having a bad day, and I would deal with it...He has never done anything like some of the other recievers in the league...To go off once...I give him a pass...

Oh yah...He is a FA at the end of the season...I think he would look great in Green and White...
    That was terribly selfish of him, which he has shown through out his career to be...

He has been *****ing and moaning about the Cardinals for years now...so this isnt once like you claim. Then with everything on the line and OC calling the most important game of the franchise's history, he starts **** on ths sidelines and becomes a distraction. How can you give someone a pass for that behavior?

He is a big F'ing baby. What a selfish POS.

Would I cheer for him if he was on the Jets...of course...he is would be a member of my favorite team and he is a very good WR, probably top 10 in the league.

2 knocks, he rarely finishes a season healthy, and for all the greatness that he is, this is the first season that he has caught over 10 TD passes.