Thread: Questions about the NFL Draft

All League

Questions about the NFL Draft

I know there's several questions about the draft,but I can't find it so sorry about that. So anyway me and 3 freinds are leaving the house at 2:30 am. We are going to stock up on red bull and monsters. Then we will take a train from north jersey to Penn Station. But were worried that there's no trains leaving that night so if there is none were going to have to drive and pay for parking so the next question is how much is parking. Then were going to walk to Radio City. So using this method are we good to get the tickets. Thanks and tips/advice is greatly needed.

JetsFan2012
    2:30 Am???

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic88 View Post
    I know there's several questions about the draft,but I can't find it so sorry about that. So anyway me and 3 freinds are leaving the house at 2:30 am. We are going to stock up on red bull and monsters. Then we will take a train from north jersey to Penn Station. But were worried that there's no trains leaving that night so if there is none were going to have to drive and pay for parking so the next question is how much is parking. Then were going to walk to Radio City. So using this method are we good to get the tickets. Thanks and tips/advice is greatly needed.
    There's a few spots to park up there...

48th between 5th and 6th or 52nd between 5th and 6th...

There's one on 51st but can't remember the cross street... (6th and 7th?)

Bring a few $20's lol, I'm not sure what parking is these days...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    2:30 Am???
    Yeah we want to ensure we get tickets.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Red Bull is very unhealthy for you. Jus' sayin'.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Red Bull is very unhealthy for you. Jus' sayin'.
    not when it's mixed with vodka.

All League
    Never mind man I dont need anymore advice. Unless you want to make this the official Draft Question Thread. My best friends moms boyfriend just got us tickets so were good. Thank God lol

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Never mind man I dont need anymore advice. Unless you want to make this the official Draft Question Thread. My best friends moms boyfriend just got us tickets so were good. Thank God lol
    So I'll bump this and delete your new thread.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    So I'll bump this and delete your new thread.
    Ok Thanks man I just need to know If my Original plan would work out?

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Arriving 2:30am might be too late.

Day 1 Procedures (April 25):
    All persons wishing to attend the Draft can line up beginning at 10:00 p.m. on Friday, April 24 on the 50th Street side of Radio City Music Hall. Wristbands to secure a ticket for entry into the Draft will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at midnight on Saturday, April 25. All persons wishing to attend the Draft must be present in order to receive a wristband. No exceptions will be made.
    Fans who receive wristbands may line up for entry into the Draft beginning at 2:00 p.m. with doors opening at 2:45 p.m. Fan entry will take place at the "Carriage Door Entrance" located on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
    Day 2 Procedures (April 26):
    For Day 2 of the NFL Draft (Sunday), tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis with doors opening at 9 a.m. Day 2 will feature player autograph signings, cheerleader appearances, give-aways of NFL collectibles and other prizes, trivia contests, EA Madden games and other interactive elements. The Lombardi Trophy and a collection of Super Bowl rings also will be on display. In addition, fans in attendance will be a part of the NFL Network and ESPN live TV audiences.
    Fans can also purchase packages containing tickets to both days of the NFL Draft by contacting NFL On Location, the official source for authentic NFL experiences. Packages also include a Draft Day breakfast at Radio City Music Hall with an NFL Analyst. Those interested may call 212-655-5665 or visit www.nflonlocation.net.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 04-23-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    This thread absolutely sucks without pics.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    This thread absolutely sucks without pics.
    His mom's BF welched on the tickets. $20 says this kid doesn't even get the train.

All League
    JumbalayaJet;3096353]Arriving 2:30am might be too late.

So hows getting there at 1?

Practice Squad
    ESPN is airing the draft at 4:00 PM. Isnt that much later usual?

Veteran
    ... if mom's BFF screwed you over with tickets and this is accurate -

Day 1 Procedures (April 25):
    All persons wishing to attend the Draft can line up beginning at 10:00 p.m. on Friday, April 24 on the 50th Street side of Radio City Music Hall. Wristbands to secure a ticket for entry into the Draft will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at midnight on Saturday, April 25. All persons wishing to attend the Draft must be present in order to receive a wristband. No exceptions will be made.
    Fans who receive wristbands may line up for entry into the Draft beginning at 2:00 p.m. with doors opening at 2:45 p.m. Fan entry will take place at the "Carriage Door Entrance" located on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.

... that says get yourself out there the night before so you are standing in line 9:30/9:45pm-ish ... plan on getting your wristband midnight-ish ... then call it a night (hotel, sleep in the car, or return home) ... return the next day and plan on standing in line 1:30/1:45ish to get in ...

... have fun !! ... let us know what to look for you guys wearin' ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame

Does she have pre-diabeetus?

i hope we trade out of the pick.