Thread: Kudos to Tannenbaum and the Front Office

All League

Kudos to Tannenbaum and the Front Office

I have never been so unsure of who we are trying to get. The only guy I am sure we are not taking is Sanchez because thats all we have been talking about moving up to get......keep em guessing Mike!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    I have never been so unsure of who we are trying to get. The only guy I am sure we are not taking is Sanchez because thats all we have been talking about moving up to get......keep em guessing Mike!

Hall Of Fame
    How does this deserve Kudos? I'm confused on that. It's not fun at all, it's TORTURE.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JV51 View Post
    How does this deserve Kudos? I'm confused on that. It's not fun at all, it's TORTURE.
    Agree, the Jets front office has to learn that it's not about keeping other FO's confused. They need to let everyone know exactly what they want so that fans can go into the draft sure of who they will pick.

This has been a great week. Not only is it the usual case where you aren't all that sure, you could see them going so many different ways because they have leaked out so many different options.

All League
    Let's wait till tonight until we start giving out Kudos.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Agree, the Jets front office has to learn that it's not about keeping other FO's confused. They need to let everyone know exactly what they would want so that fans can go into the draft sure of who they will pick.

This has been a great week. Not only is it the usual case where you aren't all that sure, you could see them going so many different ways because they have leaked out so many different options.
    So I take it you're not a fan of the Jets FO releasing to the public copies of their draft board like some here think they should (and as fans, they deserve)?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    So I take it you're not a fan of the Jets FO releasing to the public copies of their draft board like some here think they should (and as fans, they deserve)?
    I was p1ssed at first and then decided that with a new HC I could understand the radical change in tactics.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    i have no clue what they are gonna do and i think that is a great thing...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGKIDD325 View Post
    Let's wait till tonight until we start giving out Kudos.
    i see your point but they got the 1st part correct.......confuse everyone!!!

Banned
    Rhodes (Top 5 Safety)

Revis (Top 5 CB)

Harris (Perfect 3-4 IMLB)

Gholston (I still love this pick, now that we have Rex Ryan)

Cotchery (Where would our Offense be WITHOUT Jericho?)

Mangold (One of the best young centers in the game today)

Ferguson (We really drafter OUR Franchise LT)

Leon Washington (Steal of the draft)

Dustin Keller (Antonio Gates type of talent and potential)

Chauncey Stuckey (Should be our next Slot WR for years to come)

Wow...Our front office has really been drafting talented players and as a Jets fan...I cant complain over the players that we "Didn't get" because I'm loving some of these players that we DO have and as a sports fan, thats all I can ask for.

Lets hope this trend continues, lets hope we land some solid talent here in 2009.

Lets not 4get the moves that we made to land players such as... Jenkins, Faneca, Sheppard, Scott, Woody, Thomas Jones, Tony Richardson, Calvin Pace...We have a TEAM here in NY and Im already excited for 2009

All League
    Totally agree...

Theyre going to trade down....turn the first 2 picks to 3 picks ... and we walk away with a RB, WR, and maybe TE...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Totally agree...

Theyre going to trade down....turn the first 2 picks to 3 picks ... and we walk away with a RB, WR, and maybe TE...
    If that happens....it will be a great draft !

+1....................BTW, lovin Rey Maualuga in JET green right now (if he falls to us at 17).
    Last edited by copernicus; 04-25-2009 at 03:52 PM.

When you get the smoke out of your eyes...it should be a trade down.