Thread: Dont forget 9:30pm on SNY

Veteran

Dont forget 9:30pm on SNY

Draft wrap up show jets nation

All League
    Should be interesting considering Buttle and Lucas were bad mouthing Sanchez earlier today.

Lucas saying the guy had a terrible combine, showed questionable arm strength and accuracy, before having a very good workout at USC...
    and that with only 16 games, you simply can't take him...

Should be interesting to see if they change their tune now.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Should be interesting considering Buttle and Lucas were bad mouthing Sanchez earlier today.

Lucas saying the guy had a terrible combine, showed questionable arm strength and accuracy, before having a very good workout at USC...
    and that with only 16 games, you simply can't take him...

Should be interesting to see if they change their tune now.
    Yep, they're gonna rip the pick. I know Lucas has a serious man-crush on Clemens.

Hall Of Fame
    tuning in now.

All League
    they all do... to the point of laughter.... hopefully sanchez can take that criticism and flip it for the better....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by j e t s View Post
    Draft wrap up show jets nation
    good looking bro!

Practice Squad
    Ray Lucas has mancrust for Kellen Clemens.

Is it me or does everyone involved looked extremly shocked? Ray Lucas looks pissed, Buttled looked stunned, and Tannenbaum sounded a little "car-salesman-ish." Just bizzare.............

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

For some reason Jet Nation is blocked in FL...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    same here in chicago

Let me fill you in. Ray Lucas is now interviewing Sanchez. Stated there is no mention that he would start right away from Tannenbaum. Happy to be drafted by the Jets. Asked about arm strength, says "absolutly can throw in the Meadowlands". Threw infront of the JETS staff in the wind at USC. Likes what the JETS has done in the off season. Says it has already been a "fun experience." Says the workout sold the JETS on him. Was tested by the JETS from the playbook after two days and knew it well. Says he is very greatful. After coming into NY last week he wanted to be a JET badly.......

Rex Ryan: Whole staff including Woody loved Sanchez. Schott had him throw and could make them all. Loves his footwork. Knew the JETS had to step up. Open competition between the two. Clemens did a trememdous job in TC and they still have confidence in him.

Banned
    That doesn't shock me one bit to see that Sanchez digested the playbook quickly.

This guy really has me thinking he could be Matt Ryan-esque, but I'm not trying to get overexcited.

Know who he reminds me of? That guy we drafted out of Marshall back in 2000. Before that guy got injured...and I refuse to listen to anyone who says that guy wasn't a top QB in the making.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Let me fill you in. Ray Lucas is now interviewing Sanchez. Stated there is no mention that he would start right away from Tannenbaum. Happy to be drafted by the Jets. Asked about arm strength, says "absolutly can throw in the Meadowlands". Threw infront of the JETS staff in the wind at USC. Likes what the JETS has done in the off season. Says it has already been a "fun experience." Says the workout sold the JETS on him. Was tested by the JETS from the playbook after two days and knew it well. Says he is very greatful. After coming into NY last week he wanted to be a JET badly.......
    Thanks Cop, Ray Lucas said he would walk off the set if the Jets drafted a QB...I guess he changed his mind...

Thanks Cop, Ray Lucas said he would walk off the set if the Jets drafted a QB...I guess he changed his mind...
    Any time Savage. Ray Lucas and Buttle on SNY's SportsNight right now. Lucas is still confused/pissed, says Clemens got a raw deal, Sanchez has little experience and arm strength an issue. Buttle seems really shocked the JETS made the move. Lucas thinks JETS should have chosen Wr in the 1st. Lucas ended with he is not as down on Sanchez as he is upset that the Jets had a good QB in Clemens and he should have gotten a shot to start..........

Hall Of Fame
    Did you DVR it? I did and its on my DVR although it was blocked out live.