Thread: Attn: Season Ticket Holders who need a parking pass.

Hall Of Fame

Attn: Season Ticket Holders who need a parking pass.

I was just able to add a parking pass to my account (I did not have one last year).

It was added and I just need to send in a check for $200.00

I was told I would receive a call when I inquired about this a month ago, they didn't call.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I was just able to add a parking pass to my account (I did not have one last year).

It was added and I just need to send in a check for $200.00

I was told I would receive a call when I inquired about this a month ago, they didn't call.
    so how did you get one? by simply calling the ticket office? i am (was) in the same boat as you - and am awaiting word on getting a parking pass

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    so how did you get one? by simply calling the ticket office? i am (was) in the same boat as you - and am awaiting word on getting a parking pass
    I just called. I wasn't going to wait for them to call me. I asked if parking passes were available yet for people on the waiting list (for parking passes), gave him my account # and he said mail in a check for $200.00 and it has been added to my account.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I just called. I wasn't going to wait for them to call me. I asked if parking passes were available yet for people on the waiting list (for parking passes), gave him my account # and he said mail in a check for $200.00 and it has been added to my account.
    thanks for the heads up - just got a parking pass for 2009!

Undrafted Free Agent
    So you are on the waiting list and called and got a parking pass for the season? If yes, do you mind providing me with the contact information.
    Thanks!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JETSGIRL80 View Post
    So you are on the waiting list and called and got a parking pass for the season? If yes, do you mind providing me with the contact information.
    Thanks!
    201 808 6011

Undrafted Free Agent
    Great thanks...I'll try tomorrow.

Hall Of Fame
    I was on the waiting list for the parking pass (i already have season tix but I did not have a parking pass in previous seasons). If you are on the waiting list for tickets, they will not sell you a parking pass.