Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Attn: Season Ticket Holders who need a parking pass.

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084

    Attn: Season Ticket Holders who need a parking pass.

    I was just able to add a parking pass to my account (I did not have one last year).

    It was added and I just need to send in a check for $200.00

    I was told I would receive a call when I inquired about this a month ago, they didn't call.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I was just able to add a parking pass to my account (I did not have one last year).

    It was added and I just need to send in a check for $200.00

    I was told I would receive a call when I inquired about this a month ago, they didn't call.
    so how did you get one? by simply calling the ticket office? i am (was) in the same boat as you - and am awaiting word on getting a parking pass

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    so how did you get one? by simply calling the ticket office? i am (was) in the same boat as you - and am awaiting word on getting a parking pass
    I just called. I wasn't going to wait for them to call me. I asked if parking passes were available yet for people on the waiting list (for parking passes), gave him my account # and he said mail in a check for $200.00 and it has been added to my account.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I just called. I wasn't going to wait for them to call me. I asked if parking passes were available yet for people on the waiting list (for parking passes), gave him my account # and he said mail in a check for $200.00 and it has been added to my account.
    thanks for the heads up - just got a parking pass for 2009!

  5. #5
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    209
    So you are on the waiting list and called and got a parking pass for the season? If yes, do you mind providing me with the contact information.
    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,367
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSGIRL80 View Post
    So you are on the waiting list and called and got a parking pass for the season? If yes, do you mind providing me with the contact information.
    Thanks!
    201 808 6011

  7. #7
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    209
    Great thanks...I'll try tomorrow.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084
    I was on the waiting list for the parking pass (i already have season tix but I did not have a parking pass in previous seasons). If you are on the waiting list for tickets, they will not sell you a parking pass.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us