Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Briefly Met Sanchez and Mangold

Undrafted Free Agent

Briefly Met Sanchez and Mangold

Nothing of interest to point out other than Sanchez and Mangold were at the Beacon Theater last night to see DMB. I met them on the street prior to the show and Shook Sanchez hand and asked them to bring us a Super Bowl..

They were in the loge section and I was in orchestra...didn't seem right..haha

All League
    Good to see the QB and Center bonding off the field.

Banned
    You should His hand?

Have you washed it since?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    You should His hand?

Have you washed it since?
    FOR REAL...my lady friend and I were discussing how many people he has slept with and I said, He was sleeping with 3 of them as he was walking out of the Beacon.

Quote Originally Posted by luglug99 View Post
    Nothing of interest to point out other than Sanchez and Mangold were at the Beacon Theater last night to see DMB. I met them on the street prior to the show and Shook Sanchez hand and asked them to bring us a Super Bowl..

They were in the loge section and I was in orchestra...didn't seem right..haha
    Hmmm Mangold doesn't seem like a DMB kinda dude...

Banned
    What's DMB?

Hall Of Fame
    What's DMB?
    Dave Matthews Band.

Step your music game up.

All Pro
    That's funny.. I met Mangold at DMB @MSG last year.

Banned
    What's DMB?
    Overrated garbage.

Practice Squad
    I met them last night at the show too...

Mark had already gone in through the side entrance to the show and so I got a few people together and we did the JETS Jets Jets Jets chant- he then smiled, turned around and came back out and shook all of our hands. I didn't see Mangold going into the show with him though.

BTW Lug, was that you that did the chant with me? Anyways-

Then on the way out of the show Sanchez and Mangold walked right out the front of the Beacon theatre just like all the common folk. It was cool because it was mostly Dave Matthews fans who didn't care one way or the other who Sanchez or Mangold was --

So i walked with Sanchez and Mangold about two blocks to the parking lot- they were really cool guys. I just wish i had my flippin camera But it was cool to not act like a superfan.

I asked them if they were excited about Rex Ryan- they said yes.

Then I shook both of their hands (again for Sanchez) -- wished them good luck for the year- and told them to go win it all this year-- and they were appreciative and really nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Dave Matthews Band.

Step your music game up.
    Already have, and they most definitely did not make the cut.

All Pro
    Mangold did mention he was going to see the DMB on his Twitter account but he didn't say he was going with Sanchez. He probably didn't want to because he didn't want a frenzy of women flocking the concert to see Sanchez.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Overrated garbage.
    DMB is a John Mayer cover band. Coldplay gives more quality music away for free than DMB has created in their lifetime.

Like Springsteen, heard one DMB song heard 'em all....

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Faith View Post
    I met them last night at the show too...

Mark had already gone in through the side entrance to the show and so I got a few people together and we did the JETS Jets Jets Jets chant- he then smiled, turned around and came back out and shook all of our hands. I didn't see Mangold going into the show with him though.

BTW Lug, was that you that did the chant with me? Anyways-

Then on the way out of the show Sanchez and Mangold walked right out the front of the Beacon theatre just like all the common folk. It was cool because it was mostly Dave Matthews fans who didn't care one way or the other who Sanchez or Mangold was --

So i walked with Sanchez and Mangold about two blocks to the parking lot- they were really cool guys. I just wish i had my flippin camera But it was cool to not act like a superfan.

I asked them if they were excited about Rex Ryan- they said yes.

Then I shook both of their hands (again for Sanchez) -- wished them good luck for the year- and told them to go win it all this year-- and they were appreciative and really nice.
    Nope, wasn't me. I met them as they left the restuarant right next door to the Theater prior to the show. They seemed to be in a hurry. I would have never realized it was Sanchez if I didn't see Mangold...that man is hard to miss.

I saw them walking out the front doors at the end of the night and most people had no clue who they were.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    DMB is a John Mayer cover band. Coldplay gives more quality music away for free than DMB has created in their lifetime.

SAR I
    It's his voice. I can't stand Dave Matthews' voice. He sounds like he has a touch of Downs Syndrome. No wonder when he guest-starred on House, he played a retard.

Oh and not for nothing, but Coldplay is a U2 cover band.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Faith View Post

Then I shook both of their hands (again for Sanchez) --
    Were his hands soft, gentle, and warm like a bunny's bottom?

SAR I

Banned

SAR I
    No SAR his hands were rough and rugged, the way a man's should be.
    Last edited by murphklecko73; 06-03-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: cursing...

Practice Squad

SAR I
    lol... he had large hands and it was a strong manly type of handshake.

All League

SAR I
    dmb is one of the best live bands. have to see them live to judge them. everyone has different tastes though so useless argument

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by luglug99 View Post
    Nope, wasn't me. I met them as they left the restuarant right next door to the Theater prior to the show. They seemed to be in a hurry. I would have never realized it was Sanchez if I didn't see Mangold...that man is hard to miss.

I saw them walking out the front doors at the end of the night and most people had no clue who they were.
    Thats cool - ya i met some people who said he was over in that diner just before the show... Mangold is a big boy you are right -- you can't miss him.

You are exactly right - nobody knew who Sanchez was. These are music fans - not sport fans. It was the perfect chance to meet him.