Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Classless Dolphins Web Site bashes Coach Ryan

All Pro

Post Classless Dolphins Web Site bashes Coach Ryan

This is what passes as legitimate articles on finsnation. It was also picked up by other Dolphins sites like Phinsider. No class....

http://finsnation.com/2009/06/fat-gu...n-his-ass.html

We've already covered what a giant-sized ****stick Rex Ryan is here. The incessant trash talking from his jelly doughnut inhaling **** face has gotten under everybody's skin. And Channing Crowder addressed it the other day, as only Channing Crowder could:

"Oh, [Ryan's] going crazy. He's going absolutely nuts. I know it's his first chance to be a head coach, and I know he's excited about life. But, like I said, I've never played a football game in June in my whole life. So congratulations to him. He's the OTA, the OTA Super Bowl winner."

Pretty damn funny.

But, because he has as much self-control staying quiet as he does when offered a mug of gravy to drink, Rex doesn't know when to shut the **** up. Ryan responded to Channing's comment-- without even being asked to:

"I don't know this Channing Crowder," Ryan said. "All I know is that he's all tatted up. He's right about one thing. I'm a first-time head coach, but I've been around the game all my life. I'm no different than I've ever been, just that more people are listening."

Whoa, he's all tatted up! Zing!

More people are listening because you can't shut your ****ing pie hole for two seconds. You're either spewing more **** out of it, or you're stuffing a whole Christmas ham into it.

But it's all good. The more this anal fissure talks, the bigger his failure will be. Here's to hoping he gets his face accidentally ****** by one of them horses the cops ride in New York City.

All Pro
    Wow.. the comment battle after the article is INTENSE.

Veteran
    ... who cares what they say bro ... let it roll off your back ... it's messageboards of our long time rival ... personally, i expect to see stuff like that when i go there ...

l_j_r

Rookie
    Think about all the times we have beaten the Dolphins with no team or swag. Now we actually have a defense and some swag. I would be inclined to think Chad probably has no chance nor does his *****cat offense against us. It wont be a matter of beating them 2 times a year, it will be how bad we beat them

All Pro
    Aren't "classless" and "Dolphin fan" redundant

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside View Post
    Aren't "classless" and "Dolphin fan" redundant

Yes, absolutely.

PHUCK the FINS and their douch bag fans. I especially hate fin fans that live in NY. Name ONE that isn't a total douche!!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Dolphin fans trashing the Jets coach? Say it ain't so....

Look at what goes on here regarding Tom Brady. Its a messageboard....class really isn't a prerequisite for joining.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Dolphin fans trashing the Jets coach? Say it ain't so....

Look at what goes on here regarding Tom Brady. Its a messageboard....class really isn't a prerequisite for joining.
    What are you saying?????

JetsInsider.com Legend
    LOL. Let them shoot their ignorant mouths off.

You'd think their team has actually done something significant in the last 25 years.

These guys win the division last year and now they think they have a superpower team?

Think again Dolphag fans.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    What are you saying?????
    I think he's saying that we don't have to type with our pinkies raised in order to be a member.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Lol, that kind of venom just shows that Rex is in their heads....I can only describe the article and following comments as "seething with anger"....

Iffin stupid football games played by guys who really couldn't care less what color Uniform they wore, and wouldn't be recognized on the street by 99 percent of their own fans get under their skin that much, they truly are losers, lost in identification with a team that cares not an ioda iffin a meteor crushed their teal hat wearing numb-skulls right in front of the team bus, which would merely drive around their lifeless smoking corpses.

Anyhoo..........I digress!

All Pro
    I don't know why everyone gets so bent out of shape with the trash talking. Talk is talk! Who cares.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Oh the huge manatee.

I wish more sites were classy and tasteful like JI.

All League
    I've always found that when people fear something they will do their best to get all loud and blustery....Those comments do nothing but talk trash like a little kid in a school yard....No substance whatsoever.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    The incessant trash talking from his jelly doughnut inhaling **** face

But, because he has as much self-control staying quiet as he does when offered a mug of gravy to drink

You're either spewing more **** out of it, or you're stuffing a whole Christmas ham into it.
    I didn't realize Tony Sparano was so svelte.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Oh the huge manatee.

Says the guy with almost 30,000 posts on said site.

Practice Squad
    its on now and we gon embarrass them Monday night so everyone can see wat we about fhuck em all and ricky relapsed self plus we all seen last year in the post season dat ryan owns chad plus chowder got messed up in that fight he had hahaaha I ain't forget dat

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Oh the huge manatee.

Dude.

Did you read the article and comments?

No?

Then shut your chowder-slurping Pie-whole, you ******* **** **** ****.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    I've always found that when people fear something they will do their best to get all loud and blustery....Those comments do nothing but talk trash like a little kid in a school yard....No substance whatsoever.
    Of course, that never happens around here when the subject of The Pats, or Brady, or Belichick comes up, right?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    Of course, that never happens around here when the subject of The Pats, or Brady, or Belichick comes up, right?
    Of course it does.

This happens on every fan site. Its the weirdo's that spend countless hours on an opposing teams site that are the an especially fascinating study in low self-esteem.

Wouldnt you agree, Pat-troll-ie?