Thread: New Story: Bulletin Board Material

All Jets 24/7

Post New Story: Bulletin Board Material

The Jets continued a very successful minicamp on Tuesday to a packed house of fans. However, overshadowing the festivites is the continued war of words between Head Coach Rex Ryan and Miami Dolphins LB Channing Crowder who contined to take shots at each other today.
    EXCLUSIVE MINICAMP PHOTOS! For the largest gallery of exclusive Jets Minicamp pics anywhere on the internet: CLICK HERE </b>

More...

Banned
    I think Rex Ryan might be getting some of his players - and certainly some fans - excited with all this tough talk, but I think it's embarrassing, doesn't accomplish much and leaves him exposed to (deserved) criticism. I'm sure you guys think Crowder's being a punk, but his remarks - that the coach should know who the starting LB is on a division team - strike me as far more on the mark and logical than any of the bluster RxRy is spouting lately. This is ridiculous.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by S.I. Patsfan View Post
    I think Rex Ryan might be getting some of his players - and certainly some fans - excited with all this tough talk, but I think it's embarrassing, doesn't accomplish much and leaves him exposed to (deserved) criticism. I'm sure you guys think Crowder's being a punk, but his remarks - that the coach should know who the starting LB is on a division team - strike me as far more on the mark and logical than any of the bluster RxRy is spouting lately. This is ridiculous.
    Putting aside whether Rex should or shouldn't be doing this nonsense (and it doesn't affect me one way or the other), Chowder clearly misinterpreted his words.

He said "I don't know this Channing Crowder....I know he's all tatted up". Clearly he knows who he is - he knows what he looks likes obviously. What he doesn't know is Crowder personally. He's undoubtedly seen him play....the Ravens whipped the Fins behinds last year.

Is it embarrassing? If you embarrass easily, sure. To me, it gives a bit of excitement to the offseason, so I'll take it. If Rex doesn't win though, all this talk don't mean sh!t.