Thread: Open Practice on Saturday at Florham Park

All Pro

Open Practice on Saturday at Florham Park

post here if you are going. I'm going to try to head out with my 2 boys (assuming I can wake the older one up early, which is a monumental task on a weekend morning ).

per Randy Lange:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/blog/post...-open-practice

Here is the schedule for tomorrow’s activities:

Parking Lots Open — 9 a.m. (parking is free)

Special Teams Practice — 10:30-10:50 a.m.

Full-Squad Practice — 10:50 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

Jets Fest and Jets Shop — Both open from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.

Food and beverages will be available. Other fan components are the Jets Flight Crew cheerleaders signing autographs, a Central Jersey Blood Drive, a schedule poster giveaway by The Record, and the High Point Insurance kids autograph area, open to the first 75 kids to sign up at the welcome tent.

And here is the tentative schedule for the practices to be held next Wednesday and Thursday, Aug. 26-27:

Parking Lots Open — 10 a.m. (parking is free)

Special Teams Practice — 11:30-11:50 a.m.

Full-Squad Practice — 11:50 a.m.-2 p.m.

Jets Fest and Jets Shop — Both open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.

Some thunderstorms are forecast for the area Saturday morning. The practices will be held rain or shine, but if there is lightning or if fields become too wet and unsafe, the Jets could move the practice into their fieldhouse. And any portions of indoors practice would be closed to the public.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    big storms here last night....forecast is for rain up to 10am, than T-storms, all day...bring your duck boots.

I'd love to get there with the fam. Depends on the latest weather forecast