Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Mark Sanchez is human.

JetsInsider.com Legend

BREAKING NEWS: Mark Sanchez is human.

So.. when Matt Stafford threw those interceptions in his two games no body was calling him a bust right?

Just checking.

I find it funny just when Sanchez faces a rush and gets pressured.. takes hits, makes a mistake.. there are Jets fans on this board, and im sure tons off it that want him to sit. "Mark didn't go 10/10 150 yards last night? IN PRE SEASON ARE U KIDDING ME GAAAAHHHHHH" I mean really.. wouldn't you want the "kid" to experience this.. instead no, let's let him go untouched and perfectly manicured into week 1 when it's GO TIME.

LAST NIGHT WAS SOOOO IMPORTANT to his future.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    agree

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post

+1000000000000000000000

JetsInsider.com Legend
    So.. when Matt Stafford threw those interceptions in his two games no body was calling him a bust right?
    Anyone who calls Sanchez a "bust" already doesn't know anything about football.

Of course he is human, a rookie, and is making all the usual rookie mistakes and experiencing all the usual growing pains of a college junior with 16 starts under his belt. This is not and should not be "news" to anyone.

Hall Of Fame

Veteran

Just checking.

I find it funny just when Sanchez faces a rush and gets pressured.. takes hits, makes a mistake.. there are Jets fans on this board, and im sure tons off it that want him to sit. "Mark didn't go 10/10 150 yards last night? IN PRE SEASON ARE U KIDDING ME GAAAAHHHHHH" I mean really.. wouldn't you want the "kid" to experience this.. instead no, let's let him go untouched and perfectly manicured into week 1 when it's GO TIME.

No, the sky is falling, trade him right F ing NOW!
    Negative no nothings, makes me sick sometimes
    I agree with you 100%
    Last edited by jetsnrangers; 08-25-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: left stuff out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself... oh wait.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

Of course he is human, a rookie, and is making all the usual rookie mistakes and experiencing all the usual growing pains of a college junior with 16 starts under his belt. This is not and should not be "news" to anyone.
    It's mostly news to people who handed Sanchez the keys from Day 1 because...well there was no because.

Hence the thread title.

Also no one called Stafford a bust because no one decided to put him on a pedestal that said he had to start from Day 1.
    Last edited by Chica me Tipo; 08-25-2009 at 11:44 AM.

All Pro
    He also has real views behind a keyboard.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself... oh wait.

Now get cracking on a Hamper Logo.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Who said he was a bust?

Or is this thread a pre-emptive strike from "Team Sanchez"?

Rookie

Just checking.

+2000000000000

Im glad it happened he will atleast learn to look off the linebackers on pass plays, Id be surprised if he dosn't do well against the Giants on saturday he just seems to be to smart not to learn from this. Also D played well and they will get better as unit each week.

All Pro
    He's human and he also is not ready to be a NFL starting qb. He should start the season on the bench till he's more comfortable. That should give us the best chance to win from day 1 and would be best for Sanchez's development.

Just checking.

On the other hand...I find it 'funny' how when Sanchez goes 3/4 for 80 yeards in preseason game #1, he's annointed the second coming...

Rookie
    This just in, Ravens D makes rookie QB look bad in his first start. What a shocker. On a serious note I thought he responded ok for his first taste of adversity, this is part of his development, we are going to have moments like this during the season as well. I still believe Sanchez is going to be a pretty good QB in this league.

Worm

All Pro
    Baltimore gave Sanchez just what he needs, a welcome to the NFL, PLUS he didn't get seriously injured

Veteran
    ... neither qb looked good last night ...

... on a 1-10 sanchez was a 3 ... clemens a 4&1/2 ...

... that being said it was sanchez's 2nd - 6th drive as an nfl qb against another team ...

... no rational person would call call him a bust ... relax ....

l_j_r

All League
    I have not read anyone calling Sanchez a bust anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

Veteran
    Sanchez had a lot of good points last night too I think

Also can we merge the Sanchez is human threads?

All League
    +10000000000000