Thread: A Parting Farewell to David Tyree

Banned

A Parting Farewell to David Tyree

It's only appropriate that JETS! fans pay tribute to David Tyree, who helped coin the phrase 19 and DOH!!! It was bad enough seeing the refs do everything in their power to throw the regular season Ravens/Pats game to New England, which the Patriots had clearly lost otherwise. One can only imagine how sickening it would have been as a JETS! fan, to see New England, with their incessantly pathetic Patsie fan base, had they been allowed to go completely undefeated ... had it not been for David Tyree's "greatest play in Super Bowl history". JETS! fans around the world thank you! and wish you well.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...vid_tyree.html

Hall Of Fame
    Have to agree. I don't think there has ever been a sweeter happy game for me to watch that didn't involve a team I directly cheered for. Hail Tyree!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Have to agree. I don't think there has ever been a sweeter happy game for me to watch that didn't involve a team I directly cheered for. Hail Tyree!
    +1

And some of us had no problem showing that we weren't really fans of either team in the stadium that day, but boy were we all pulling for the G-men!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

child please.

david tryee can kiss the baby.

Another Patriot slayer got cut: Bernard Pollard. Kansas City Chief who broke Brady's knee and an entire fanbase's heart.

R.I.P. Pollard

Well done, David...