Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: DK Has it his way

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    im a mass hole
    Posts
    477

    DK Has it his way

    So i was fooling around with photoshop, bored, and i came up with this new slogan for Dustin Keller .. corny, i know, but bear with me.

    Last edited by Mr.GangGreen28; 09-06-2009 at 09:12 PM.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,717
    I don't get it

  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    im a mass hole
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    I don't get it

    nothing much to get, just a little irony

    BK have it your way .. DK have it his way

    idk, i was bored

  4. #4
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    nothing much to get, just a little irony

    BK have it your way .. DK have it his way

    idk, i was bored

    yes, very little irony. NO irony.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,321
    Donkey Kong would be best. Put the ''DK tie on him. Keller is an animal. = DK.

  6. #6
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    im a mass hole
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by ombudsmn View Post
    yes, very little irony. NO irony.

    its just a picture i made when i was bored and if you just want to butcher it then dont say anything, i didnt ask for critisism i was just sharing it, wow

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    So i was fooling around with photoshop, bored, and i came up with this new slogan for Dustin Keller .. corny, i know, but bear with me.




    I hope you're "dust" kidding

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    I thought it was cute, but would have went with "DK: HAVE YOUR TD RIGHT AWAY" rather than aping the BK Motto so directly, cause well, it doesn't really go.

    But still, good effort and ignore all the E-critics, most of whom I am sure couldn't replicate your work (I know I can't, but eh).

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    im a mass hole
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I thought it was cute, but would have went with "DK: HAVE YOUR TD RIGHT AWAY" rather than aping the BK Motto so directly, cause well, it doesn't really go.

    But still, good effort and ignore all the E-critics, most of whom I am sure couldn't replicate your work (I know I can't, but eh).
    thanks appreciate it, i actually thought of "has it his way" afterwords

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    thanks appreciate it, i actually thought of "has it his way" afterwords
    I'll send him a link to this thread on twitter, maybe he'll respond and see what he thinks.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,929


    "Hefe, are you sure you know what "irony" means?
    I would hate to think someone would describe something
    as irony, if they did not know what irony meant in the
    first place..."

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    im a mass hole
    Posts
    477
    This any better?

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,929
    for the record, I was just goofin'.

    I think both of them look great, Mr.GG28.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,562
    Good job on the DK photoshop. Not to derail this thread, but Cheryl Cole is super hot.


  15. #15
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    im a mass hole
    Posts
    477
    and suddenly .. i crave a milkshake

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    and suddenly .. i crave a milkshake
    I just got home from Dairy Queen!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us