Thread: Jets on TV in Boston

Jets on TV in Boston

Does anyone know if the Jets will be on locally in Boston this weekend? Where can I check this?

I am hoping they are since the PATS are on Monday night.

Thanks.

All League
    Went to BU.

Most Jets games are televised by CBS (I think it's channel 56 up there) when not in conflict with a Patriots game.

You can also always head over to the Sports Depot which is located at the end of Harvard Ave right by the Mass Turnpike. Just take the B green trolley to Harvard Ave stop. THey have good food there.

hope this helps.

All League
    I'm currently at Brandeis, do you know of a good place to go (that's close) that's a Jets bar so that even when they're not on local TV I can see the games?

It's on WBZ on Sunday (from tvlistings.com):

4 WBZ NFL Football New York Jets at Houston Texans

All Pro
    It's on in all of New England. Thought it might be considering the Pats are on Monday night & Simms & Nance are doing the game.
    Ratings will be VERY HIGH as most Pats fans aren't buying that Miami & Buffalo will be their main competition.
    They know it will be the Jets with Ryan in charge & the youngster Sanchez looking good so far. Pats get em next so there is a lot of interest in how the Jets look & fair this Sunday.

Of course Pats get a walk in the park on Monday night!
    No Lynch
    Two rookies starting on the Oline
    Offensive coordinator fired a week b/4 the season opens
    Dick Jauron
    Buffalo is ALWAYS in a mess when they play the Pats

Veteran
    As a Jets fan going to school in Massachusetts, I'm in the same predicament so I took a quick look to try and figure out when the Jets would be on tv up here. This is only guesswork but...

WK 1: Confirmed
    WK 2: Jets/Pats. so that's a yes
    WK 3: Probable. Pats are on Fox at 1, and CBS has an early and late game that day, and I think the Jets/Titans would draw the most NE viewers.
    WK 4: No, CBS only has 1 game that week and it will be the Pats at 1
    WK 5: MNF, so yes
    WK 6: No, Pats Titans and Jets Bills are both the late game on CBS
    WK 7: No, CBS only has 1 game that week and it will be the Pats at 1
    WK 8: Probable, Pats have a bye and Jets/Dolphins should draw well in NE
    WK 9: BYE
    WK 10: Possible. NE plays Sunday Night, and CBS gets one game to pick out of 4, so it will depend on the teams' records
    WK 11: Jets/Pats, so yes
    WK 12: possible. Pats are on MNF and Fox has early and late game that week so it will be Jets/Panthers or Bears/Vikings or Skins/Eagles. Will depend on the record
    WK 13: NFL Network, so yes, if you have it
    WK 14: possible. Pats are on FOX and CBS has early and late game, so either Jets/Bucs or Dolphins/Jags
    WK 15: Possible. Pats are on CBS while Jets are on Fox at 1, and Fox has early and late games, so either Jets/Falcons or Packers/Steelers
    Wk 16: Yes. CBS has early and late games and Jets/Colts will be shown nationally at 4:15
    WK 17: No. Pats and Jets are both on at 1 on CBS

That's not terrible, at this point there are only 4 definite nos, and I will be home for winter break for one of them (week 17)

All League
    I got the same problem too, live about 30 mins outside of Boston and hate when the Jets aren't on. I can't get direct tv with my living situation and am wondering if anyone knows of a way to get the Jets games on the internet live? Any response or help is appreciated

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    I got the same problem too, live about 30 mins outside of Boston and hate when the Jets aren't on. I can't get direct tv with my living situation and am wondering if anyone knows of a way to get the Jets games on the internet live? Any response or help is appreciated
    http://www.justin.tv/

All Pro
    Good luck. Straight bars are hard to find in Boston.