Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Weiss

All Pro

Charlie Weiss

Is soooo damn fat. I hate Notre Dame. Michigan's true Freshman QB played an outstanding game and won it with 10 seconds left. Great game.

Veteran
    fatso weiss called 2 pass plays which were incomplete with 2:19 on the clock at the end, not to smart IMO

Veteran

Just another rotten limb...

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Is soooo damn fat. I hate Notre Dame. Michigan's true Freshman QB played an outstanding game and won it with 10 seconds left. Great game.
    off the Bellicheat tree! Paoli gave him talent to play with now he's gone too!

Don't be surprised to find this is Fat Charlie's last year at ND, expect him to show up lickin' some other Bellicheat's shoes until he can find a pro gig.

All Pro
    The Michigan QB was unbelievable!!! That was the greatest game by a true freshman I have ever seen!!!! WOW!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    fatso weiss called 2 pass plays which were incomplete with 2:19 on the clock at the end, not to smart IMO
    He coached that game like a Fan instead of a HC,and should be fired for it.He not only stopped the clock with those 2 stupid passes,he also allowed Michigan to keep the 2 Time-outs they had.

That was disgusting what he allowed to happen to his team.he cost those kids that game.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetliner View Post
    off the Bellicheat tree! Paoli gave him talent to play with now he's gone too!

Don't be surprised to find this is Fat Charlie's last year at ND, expect him to show up lickin' some other Bellicheat's shoes until he can find a pro gig.
    He may be done for good after this year. F#ck him!!!!

Who would want that lard a$$.

Hall Of Fame

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    He coached that game like a Fan instead of a HC,and should be fired for it.He not only stopped the clock with those 2 stupid passes,he also allowed Michigan to keep the 2 Time-outs they had.

That was disgusting what he allowed to happen to his team.he cost those kids that game.
    Hmmm you are so right but Notre Dame gave him a ten year contract so he must be good, he is a joke!!!! Great insightful post as usual!!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    You must not have seen the Rutgers freshman lighting it up today .. verses Howard
    No I didn't Green Man, but if you say it then its true and I say lets get rid of Sanchez while we have the chance

Banned
    Charlie Weis should have stuck with being an OC. Hell, he wasn't that good of an OC. He was just lucky to always have good talent to work with.

He's a flat out lousy head coach. He handed that victory to a Michigan team that ND should have beaten. Jimmy Claussen would have been better off going to Tennessee like his brothers did for all of the good Weis's so-called tutelage is doing him.

Hall Of Fame
    I am usually all for agressive play calling when trying to put a game away but in that case it was foolish with the amount of time left and how much time/timeouts he could have removed.

Re Weiss and his weight, he is about half as fat as our head coach.

Hall Of Fame
    another fruit from the poisoned Belicheater tree

Crennel, Weis, Mangjerkoff, McDaniel

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post

+1, unbelievable.

Undrafted Free Agent
    guys listen i was at the game and honestly ive never seen anything so crazy.... i go to um

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Weis' weight is the least of his problems. He's a sucky coach. With 2 mins left and the lead he calls two pass plays and throws deep when he should be running out the clock. With that offensive line he should have been pounding the ball to end the game. He's an idiot.

I knew as soon as ND scored their last TD he left too much time on the clock. That defense has been choking for half a decade.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Still not as fat as Rex.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Still not as fat as Rex.
    It's close.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Colemonster View Post
    It's close.
    Didn't Weiss have the stomach stapling? WTF happened?

Neither of them look well.

All League
    Charlie Weiss geez, what a baluke.

Pete Carroll on the other hand. I have never seen a coach put his team (college) in a position to win when it counts as much as him. What a win by USC. He took what he could get on that least drive and really runs a great show out there. I wish I could play for a Pete Carroll.

Ohio State ****ing sucks and so does their QB