Thread: NFL Broadcasting Map - See What Games Are On TV In YOUR Area!

All League

NFL Broadcasting Map - See What Games Are On TV In YOUR Area!

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Good idea to bookmark!

DISCLAIMER:
    These maps are unofficial and subject to change. The author of this website is not affiliated with the National Football League, CBS Sports, FOX Sports, or any of their affiliates. All maps are copyrighted by the author and are not to be used on other websites.

Please be patient in letting the maps load. If some map areas show up blank, refresh the page. The maps load easiest in Mozilla Firefox.

Veteran
    ... lol - why the heck is san diego getting our game? ...

l_j_r

All League
    Where's the value in having a map like this? Why should I care about what NFL game is on in the Midwest?

Not trying to be sarcastic, but I just don't see the point or benefit... Wouldn't people who are fans of teams in other markets already know by just watching TV and seeing advertisements?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Never know when you might need info...thanks...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetChefJR View Post
    Where's the value in having a map like this? Why should I care about what NFL game is on in the Midwest?

Not trying to be sarcastic, but I just don't see the point or benefit... Wouldn't people who are fans of teams in other markets already know by just watching TV and seeing advertisements?
    We JETS fans are strong, many, envied, and we are spread out throughout the entire United States of America and beyond. We need to know that the JETS are on our TV come Sunday afternoon! It not, special provisions must be made. We are NOT fair-weather fans like other teams fans.

The New York City JETS - America's NFL team!

Plus, the link is useful to see what other NFL games are being broadcast in your respective area.

All League
    A$$holes have to ram Dallas down our throats instead of showing the game we all want to see - Cle-Min

A$$holes @ Fox

I for one could not care less about Dallas/TB, it has no meaniong to most NY'ers, even for Giants fans at this early point in the season, but Min (FavREH)-Cle(Winnie the Pooh and half of our team last year)...

WTF Fox?

Practice Squad
    i hate the ravens so much

Actually this is EXTREMELY useful considering Im away at college and wasnt sure I was getting the Jets game until now when I just viewed the map. Thanks alot.

All Pro
    Yep. This is my 4th year using the map up at school, it's extremely useful for us outside of the NY Metro area during the season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaXJet View Post
    i hate the ravens so much
    I do too, and I ask myself why that is, and it's because of one player. Just like I hated Denver when they had Romanowski, and Green Bay with Brett Favre, I can't stomach that cracked-out raving jackass Ray Lewis. Every time the camera's on him he's yelling and screaming like an irate fukkin' idiot.

Waterboy
    Thank you CBS Los Angeles! This is the 1st year in about 6 years I don't have Directv with the Sunday Ticket package and I'm getting to see the Jets on opening day. I'm thinking it's the Mark Sanchez USC connection

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Royale_W/Cheese View Post
    Thank you CBS Los Angeles! This is the 1st year in about 6 years I don't have Directv with the Sunday Ticket package and I'm getting to see the Jets on opening day. I'm thinking it's the Mark Sanchez USC connection
    Good point. The game is blacked out on DirectTv 706 and is on channel 391 Los Angeles instead. I didn't bother checking the rabbit ear channels.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsNOW! View Post
    Good point. The game is blacked out on DirectTv 706 and is on channel 391 Los Angeles instead. I didn't bother checking the rabbit ear channels.
    I hope CBS L.A. continues to broadcast the games. Seeing as how there's no team out here they show different games week to week. Maybe Mark Sanchez starting for the Jets will be enough for them to air the majority of the Jets games but it's doubtful. I'm in the process of moving so I'll have to wait a few weeks before I can get the Directv with Sunday Ticket. I need to find a Jets sports bar out in in So Cal if one even exists

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Royale_W/Cheese View Post
    I hope CBS L.A. continues to broadcast the games. Seeing as how there's no team out here they show different games week to week. Maybe Mark Sanchez starting for the Jets will be enough for them to air the majority of the Jets games but it's doubtful. I'm in the process of moving so I'll have to wait a few weeks before I can get the Directv with Sunday Ticket. I need to find a Jets sports bar out in in So Cal if one even exists
    Don't know about the bars. Yankee Doodles in the Santa Monica Promenade used to be popular. Might still be, it's still in biz. Apple in West LA was a NY fanbase (think it changed ownership), and Dublin's in West Hollywood burned down. Also, Yankee Doodles in Woodland Hills is gone.

All League
    Glad to be of help, my fellow JETS fans! We're off to an OUTSTANDING start!