Thread: Brady's two 4th Quarter scores against second stringer

Brady's two 4th Quarter scores against second stringer

The covering linebacker on both of those scores was the guy who took the place of the injured Posloski (or whatever his name is ) that went out injured earlier in the game. They broke those two tosses down on Sportscenter earlier today. That was just good coaching. So let's not annoint Brady as being back to his old self just yet.
    Last edited by jetman in indy; 09-15-2009 at 04:27 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman in indy View Post
    The covering linebacker on both of those scores was the guy who took the place of the injured Posloski (or whatever his name is ) that went out injured earlier in the game. They broke those two tosses down on Sportscenter eariler today. That was just good coaching. So let's not annoint Brady as being back to his old self just yet.
    Rats.

Do they still count?

Sure they count i'm just fed up all day about Brady being back etc., That's all that's been on the tube. He got better as the game went but Buffalo stopped bringin it like they were earlier in the game. I still say he's scared and thinkin about the knee when he feels the heat

Veteran
    Damn, I didn' t know the Jets only play 11 on defense with no rotation.
    Those guys must be incredibly durable. It's too bad their bench players never get in. Those guys must be really bored.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Rats.

Do they still count?
    Save your bull****. Had this entire thing been the other way around, you know you ****ing hypocrites would be pointing out how we came back and scored on the 2nd stringers ..... save it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Rats.

Do they still count?
    Absolutely not. The league is reviewing this issue right now and those Lombardi trophies you guys have as well.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman in indy View Post
    The covering linebacker on both of those scores was the guy who took the place of the injured Posloski (or whatever his name is ) that went out injured earlier in the game. They broke those two tosses down on Sportscenter earlier today. That was just good coaching. So let's not annoint Brady as being back to his old self just yet.
    I dunno.

He still had to make the throws.

Until we know any better we'd better assume we are meeting the old Brady.

Its up to us to see if we can put pressure on him, knock him on his azz and then cover the dump offs if he gets them off.

So, its really more about what we do.

We know what he can do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PETER PAT View Post
    Damn, I didn' t know the Jets only play 11 on defense with no rotation.
    Those guys must be incredibly durable. It's too bad their bench players never get in. Those guys must be really bored.
    Come on, dont be a moron. Oh wait thats nearly impossible.

But at any rate you know damn well what my man is saying.......dont be to impressed with yourselves. Your dynasty....i mean, your "good run" is almost over.....i know you can taste that **** in the air.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Did BB sign a 5 year extension?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I dunno.

He still had to make the throws.

Until we know any better we'd better assume we are meeting the old Brady.

Its up to us to see if we can put pressure on him, knock him on his azz and then cover the dump offs if he gets them off.

So, its really more about what we do.

We know what he can do.
    That last TD pass, LB had good coverage. Great throw, great catch.

Brady has had a full year to rehab, not 5-6 months like Palmer had or Rivers had. 12 months.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Save your bull****. Had this entire thing been the other way around, you know you ****ing hypocrites would be pointing out how we came back and scored on the 2nd stringers ..... save it.
    Boy do you have the wrong guy. You think I know whose out on the field like that?

All League
    They used the exact same play on both TDs and it was a brilliant design. It spread their D out and isolated the LB on Watson. That's what the Pats do, find your weakness and attack it.

Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    That's what the Pats do, find your weakness and attack it.

And that is exactly how it will go down next Sunday.

Congrats on the win against the Texans...the Jets looked pretty good. The D was all out blitzkreig...and Sanchez showed he'll be a force to be reckoned with eventually.

But they are playing a REAL NFL team this Sunday....and as sh*tty as the Pats may have looked against the Bills last night, they will be well prepared and will exploit every weakness.

They may not punk the Jets as I had hoped originally...but they will walk out of there with a "W" I'm absolutely sure of that.....

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingElvisII View Post

Congrats on the win against the Texans...the Jets looked pretty good. The D was all out blitzkreig...and Sanchez showed he'll be a force to be reckoned with eventually.

But they are playing a REAL NFL team this Sunday....and as sh*tty as the Pats may have looked against the Bills last night, they will be well prepared and will exploit every weakness.

They may not punk the Jets as I had hoped originally...but they will walk out of there with a "W" I'm absolutely sure of that.....
    Funny, I'm pretty sure the Pats are playing a real NFL team as well...

If they played that flat against the Jets, they'd not have made it out of that game victorious...

We both know that...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingElvisII View Post