Thread: ucrenegade power rankings

All Pro

ucrenegade power rankings

I was bored I am not going to defend these they are one mans opinions nothing more.

1. New York Giants- This defense is to good and when Eli starts clicking and getting in a rythm watch out.

2. Pittsburgh Steelers- Great defense and beat a better one.

3. New England Patriots- Brady did not play at all in the preseason, so this was his preseason game and why Buffalo almost won, but just like any good team they won by capatalizing on other teams mistakes. But they are not at the top because thier defense looks like it has some holes in it this year.

4. New Orleans Saints- Future MVP Brees will break somepassing records this year and with the resigning of vilma who is now in his second year for that 4-3 defense they won't be as bad on that side of the ball anymore.

5. Indianopolis Colts- The Jags always seem to have Peytons number and play him tough this game was no different and this team only dropped because of the loss of Gonzales.

6. Tennesee Titans- This team is for real and the defense is crazy scary even with the loss of big Albert.

7. Dallas Cowboys- TO who? Roy williams is fitting in fine even though his game was not stellar watch out for Miles Austin he is the next big WR in dallas.

8. Atlanta Falcons- Matt Ryan was he ever a rookie? Don't see him having a sophmore slump esp since last year he was just missing that TE that coulkd create some plays for him, so Mr. Blanks the team owner opened up the checkbook and Atlanta welcomed in Tony G who even at his age is better than most teams TE's

9. Philadelphia Eagles- They fell because of the injury to mcnabb although with the signing of mobile and still good QB Garcia they should not fall far.

10. NY Jets- Yes this might be high beating a lowly texans team and having a rookie QB and HC, but did you know that the texans were 9-1 at reliant stadium last year and were second in points scored in the second half of football last year?

11. Seattle Seahawks- As long as Hasselbeck can stay healthy this team will compete as he looked good coming back from the injury last year.

12. San Diego Chargers- I like to think of thier win as playing against a tougher Raiders team then off field distractions of merriman.

13. Baltimore Ravens- Thier Defense is still good might not be great or top 5 now that Rex is gone but it still should be top 10 and that will win them a few games and also taking the handcuffs off flaco will also help more.

14. Buffalo Bills- Yes they ALMOST beat the mighty Pats but you have to take in account this was TO's first game and it didn't look like in the first half edwards and him were on the same page but one thing is real thier defense, but then again this was a preseason game for brady as he did not play at all recovering from his injury that kept him out all year.

15. Minnesota Vikings- While I believe Favre puts them higher than with just TJ, I think his age keeps him from getting over the top. AP should win rushing title this year though.

16. Washington Redskins- it looked like the Giants would cruise to a easy win as they looked horrible at the start, but in the second half they turned it on and made it somewhat of a game and started clicking. Campbell is a good QB so they might move up next week.

17. Oakland Raiders- The trade for seymour was huge and it looks like russel and thier RB group are ready to step-up.

18. Jacksonville Jaguars- Played Peyton the best you could play him outside of winning,but they just don't have enough this year to go far.

19. SanFransico 49ers- Moving to the 3-4 D was a good move by singletary as I said it would be at the start of the year, but until they find a QB the middle of the pack is where I expect them to be.

20. Green Bay Packers- Aaron Rodgers is a good QB but can he put the team on his shoulders on those days when nothing is working like the former QB that will depend on how far this team goes.

21. Tampa Bay Bucs- This team is one that suprised me the most they lost just about everyone in the off-season but still found a way to get thier new coaches and players to gell quickly even though they lost.

22. Denver Broncos- Not sure they should even be this high as they looked bad real bad but still they won so I can't put them any lower.

23. Cinncanati Bengals- Will they ever get smart and fire thier staff or at least marvin lewis and let him go back and do what he does best and be a defensive coordinator?

24. Carolina Panthers- This team can go either way depends on Jake Delhome if he regresses then this team could stay here or go lower and if he plays like we know he can this team could move into the top 5 as we have seen before. Which jekyl and hyde jake will show up?

25. Cleveland Browns- Although I have no faith in thier coach vangini I do believe they have talent to compete if they wanted too.

26. Kansas City Chiefs- Well Cassel you are not in New England anymore are ya?

27. Houston Texans- Although they were the second highest scoring team in the second half last year and 9-1 in thier last ten at Reliant stadium they showed me nothing against the Jets. The team could not run, pass, defend, or play special teams.

28. Miami Dolphins- Sorry I am not like all the other writers who get paid out thier and lick miami's balls every week before the season, to me the reason they won the games last year was because of thier QB what was his name oh yeah Ronnie Brown, teams this year figured out the wildcat and I no better than anyone after suffering with him for 8 years chaddy sucks he can and will not carry a team anywhere unless they have a soft schedule.

29. Chicago Bears- really should not be this low with such a good QB but that QB needs Wr's and with urlacher out for the season the coach should trade for one maybe his pal brandon marshall then you will see this team climb fast.

30. Arizona Cardinals- They are hurting and disgruntled everything SB teams should not be.

31. Detroit Lions- Is Stafford the anwser he may be he is not a bad QB but everything else in detroit rock city is, even ford is shutting down?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

My only comment is, Brady did play in the pre season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    I was bored I am not going to defend these they are one mans opinions nothing more.

3. New England Patriots- Brady did not play at all in the preseason, so this was his preseason game and why Buffalo almost won, but just like any good team they won by capatalizing on other teams mistakes. But they are not at the top because thier defense looks like it has some holes in it this year.
    Brady did not play at all in the preseason, so this was his preseason game Yes he did and he had more pass attempts then Sanchez did..

Hall Of Fame
    Wow. The Rams are so bad that they didn't even make the list.

Hall Of Fame
    Oakland at 17? Has our resident Oaky fan been giving you cash under the table?

All League
    You have Green Bay and Chicago WAY too low

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Brady did not play at all in the preseason, so this was his preseason game Yes he did and he had more pass attempts then Sanchez did..
    lol ok i get it i messed up on gady damn not sure how i forgot st.louiy

either way i stick by them and it was just for fun lol

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Wow. The Rams are so bad that they didn't even make the list.
    They're 32nd, you don't see them 'cuz they're invisible

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    They're 32nd, you don't see them 'cuz they're invisible
    They're 33rd; the 32nd spot was taken by Girl Scout Troop #523 from Piscataway.

All Pro
    WOW Jets sitting at 10. Too soon to start doing Power Rankings IMO ;-)