Thread: Player Introductions start at 12:50, game at 1:05

Practice Squad

Player Introductions start at 12:50, game at 1:05

Let's all get to the stadium 30 minutes earlier so the tailgate can end 30 minutes earlier and the stadium can be rocking from the introductions on...

All Pro
    Man i wish i could go.. Come Jets Fans Show up and make some noise its a new era. time to make a statement.

Rookie
    Of course I will....Rex called me and told me to!! I hear and obey...GO JETS!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfanri View Post
    Let's all get to the stadium 30 minutes earlier so the tailgate can end 30 minutes earlier and the stadium can be rocking from the introductions on...
    We will be in our seats BY 12:15.

Veteran
    Jetfanri, you headed down to the game from Rhode Island tomorrow too? My wife and I are leaving about 8:00AM. DEFINITELY gonna be a good one tomorrow!!!

Veteran
    ... make it happen peep's !!! ... help our boy rex out!!! ...

(i'll be flying up for the tenn. game ... will do the same!! )

l_j_r

All Pro
    My little guy and I will be in our seats at 12:00..Gotta move down behind the jet bench during pre-game and take some great pics on the new iphone i bought him..The pics on that come out real awesome..And I'll also get to watch other games with the dircet tv app in his phone..should be great..Just hope the tailgaters are in the building at 12:30, even if It's just for this week.

Looking foward to taking the train, I'll only have to pay the fare from penn to the Meadowlands, and park my car in Bayside.

Hall Of Fame
    my train arrives at 11:35 or 11:41

I will be in my seat (wearing my Jersey101 White Sanchez) in time for warmups

PUMPED!!!!!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Lantern 80 View Post
    Jetfanri, you headed down to the game from Rhode Island tomorrow too? My wife and I are leaving about 8:00AM. DEFINITELY gonna be a good one tomorrow!!!
    7:30-7:45 for me and my son also..stopping at Modells and White Castle, that's his tailgate request!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    .Just hope the tailgaters are in the building at 12:30, even if It's just for this week.
    My tailgate will be ending prematurely this week. Admittedly I usually get in right at kickoff, but the player intro's tomorrow will be crazy.

Plus, we are sitting right on the railing at the player entrance tunnel! My buddy sitting next to me may be wearing a giant banana costume, depending on whether he's a man of his word or not.

Hall Of Fame
    What a gorgeous freaking day--Shorts and t-shirts for the game!!

Leaving in 20 mins to pick up the heroes, be in the lot by 11:15, in our seats by 12:15.