Thread: Marky Mark

Veteran

Marky Mark

I have said it before and Ill say it again, I was against drafting Sanchez when we did and I was upset on draft day..Boy was I wrong and Im so happy that I was. The second we drafted him I was a supporter just didnt feel like we made the right choice and traded up too far. What Ive seen so far out of him is exactly what I want out of my quarterback..My favorite play today by him? The sack he took from Ty Warren- he did all he could to scramble once the play broke down and rather than force up a throw that would have a high probability of ending up as a pick or perhaps getting swatted down as a fumble before it's release he held onto the ball and took the sack. That's what I want to see out of my quarterback- mistake free, smart football and I couldnt have imagined a better start to the season for him with the two games he has had. The throw to Stuckey was terrific despite being overturned as a touchdown, and again he showed that he has the heart to fight back after being down due to a poor first half.

Oh and some props for Rex for the halftime adjustments he made and for not going into prevent D as Brady and the Patriots went on their last drive to try and come back as theyve done so many times..

I LOVE THIS TEAM, I LOVE THE COACH, I LOVE THE QUARTERBACK, I LOVE THE WEAPONS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL, I LOVE THE DEFENSE AND I LOVE THE SWAGGER.. NY JETS FOOTBALL HAS BEEN REDEFINED AND REX RYAN AND WHAT WEVE SEEN FROM HIM THUS FAR IS LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF ANYTHING WE EVER SAW FROM MANGINI (and I was generally in favor of Mangini)...

What a great start to the season, lets keep it up!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ienjoythenyjets View Post
    Oh and some props for Rex for the halftime adjustments he made and for not going into prevent D as Brady and the Patriots went on their last drive to try and come back as theyve done so many times.
    Great point of prevent D! We killed ourselves in the past (Mangini) allowing the Pats to "just" walk down the field.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd Airborne View Post
    Great point of prevent D! We killed ourselves in the past (Mangini) allowing the Pats to "just" walk down the field.
    I was very happy to see our defense remain aggressive at that point, Mangini would do it every time..You're beating a team because you've manhandled them all game, why change that strategy because you're afraid to lose?? I always hated that about Mangini and I was so happy to see Rex keep sending the sharks after Brady.