Thread: A lot of people laughed at Rex Ryan...

All Pro

A lot of people laughed at Rex Ryan...

People gave him a lot of **** for the season ticket holder voicemail... but that was the craziest crowd I've ever been a part of as a Jets fan and it was all because of Rex. Also, EVERYONE was in their seats for kickoff. The noise was deafening when I walked in and it was friggin great. My brother got season tickets for this year and they are the 4 seats right next to Fireman Ed and his wife. I'm still not sure I'm a fan of his, but that part of the stadium is pretty damn raucous. What a win.. what a day.. what a hangover. It felt like a SEC rivalry college game. Great job by the fans.

Also.. anyone else see Brady trip over the camera guy running to the tunnel?

REVIS OUT-JUMPING MOSS!?!?! The Jets stopping a Brady 2 minute drill with the game on the line!?!? Every fan in their seat for a after game ovation!?!? Whooo baby!!! FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a mess. Time for the couch.

Banned
    It was a great game. Glad to hear it was good time. Rex has me believing now.

lol at your last statement. A great day indeed!

All League
    I admit it, I laughed...at the overreaction to the entire "message by rex" fiasco.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    People gave him a lot of **** for the season ticket holder voicemail... but that was the craziest crowd I've ever been a part of as a Jets fan and it was all because of Rex. Also, EVERYONE was in their seats for kickoff. The noise was deafening when I walked in and it was friggin great. My brother got season tickets for this year and they are the 4 seats right next to Fireman Ed and his wife. I'm still not sure I'm a fan of his, but that part of the stadium is pretty damn raucous. What a win.. what a day.. what a hangover. It felt like a SEC rivalry college game. Great job by the fans.

REVIS OUT-JUMPING MOSS!?!?! The Jets stopping a Brady 2 minute drill with the game on the line!?!? Every fan in their seat for a after game ovation!?!? Whooo baby!!! FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a mess. Time for the couch.
    Talk about crazy, it was crazy. You would have to be there to see how loud and tough it was, but it was one of the best games ive ever been at.

All League
    Rex and the rest of the JETS coaching staff I'm sure realize that NOT winning the AFC East Championship is unacceptable.

All Pro
    I can't remember when the last time was that the crowd was that loud

All Pro

Banned
    Team's play >>>> Inspirational phone call

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post

like the damn boston radio stations playing the voicemail over and over again to mock us? good now they can all eat crow, god i hate that city

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Team's play >>>> Inspirational phone call
    No **** sherlock.. but you don't think the crowd played a big part of that game?? 2 consecutive delay of game penalties? It's a miracle when half the seats are filled to start a game let alone the whole stadium. Stadium was rocking.