Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patsfan.com panicking? Oh how things change

JetsInsider.com Legend

Patsfan.com panicking? Oh how things change

I thought this was pretty telling. I enjoyed most of the posts.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...wn-thread.html

Banned
    HAAALOL, The Patsies and their fans got a much needed dose of humble pie shoved up their asses. Glad to say I got my fair share of shots in on that site including that post LOL.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I thought this was pretty telling. I enjoyed most of the posts.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...wn-thread.html
    Why bother trolling a *Pats site....Let those no class losers wallow in their own self pity....I'm happy right here with my Jets brethren.

Veteran
    Dude noboby is freaking out there why do you even bother making that stuff up? Thank goodness we have mods that delete the dumb @$$ threads by a guy with 20 posts talking about "FIRE BELICHICK". It's week 2 of the 2009 season why would any Patriots fan panic?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy View Post
    It's week 2 of the 2009 season why would any Patriots fan panic?
    Is that going to be your rallying cry?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    Why bother trolling a *Pats site....Let those no class losers wallow in their own self pity....I'm happy right here with my Jets brethren.
    I don't have an account there, I just wanted to see what the reaction to the game was. I'll never leave this site.

NEVER

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Dude noboby is freaking out there why do you even bother making that stuff up? Thank goodness we have mods that delete the dumb @$$ threads by a guy with 20 posts talking about "FIRE BELICHICK". It's week 2 of the 2009 season why would any Patriots fan panic?
    They're freaking out. They're not happy. Try reading the thread.

You don't even need to post over there, just read and enjoy.

Hall Of Fame
    How Alfred E. Neuman of you.

All Pro
    and teddy's dead too...

Veteran
    I am re posting what I said in the Seymour thread, because its applicable here for all the doom and gloomers posting on Pats boards, and calling into WEEI.

I never press the panic button after week two. A lot of favorites loss yesterday especially on the road who are contending teams. Pittsburgh, (another team that has not looked great for 2 weeks) Tennessee, San Diego. Green Bay. I could go on and on.

Pats fans were so spoiled by the 16-0 season, that they think the season is one big party. Meanwhile, its a process, it always has been a process, your engines will not fire every week. How a team handles the bad times, shows how mentally strong they are.

The Pats loss a road game, when they were a little beat up. The team playing against them treated the game as their SB, and played with much greater urgency, and out played them. It happens, I am not going to start questioning BB, and player personnel, and say this year is over and they have no shot. If only we had Big Sey. Just as i wouldn't guarantee a SB if they won and were 2-0.

Football every week promotes the biggest gap in emotions. You win and your the greatest team ever, you lose, and your team sucks and they should scrap it and start over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colemonster View Post
    Is that going to be your rallying cry?
    Umm no, that's called sanity. Nice win but it wasn't the friggin' Super Bowl, no matter what fat Rex says.

All League

Rookie
    The thing that amuses me is that those who commented on Atlanta next week said that they "wouldn't want to be Atlanta next week" or something like that. As if the Patriots can suddenly just "turn it on" and hammer a very good Atlanta team. I don't see any indications of that happening.

I am very interested to see that game because as of right now I could go either way on the Patriots. If they slip to 1-2 or worse, it could be a slippery slope with Randy Moss possibly becoming a malcontent and their offense becoming even more imbalanced as they press to win games.

I'm extremely pleased with the win, but I still have the Pats in my sights because, as many have said, with Brady and Belichick, all roads still go through them. They are probably going to get a lot better and we must also.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    Umm no, that's called sanity. Nice win but it wasn't the friggin' Super Bowl, no matter what fat Rex says.
    Rex never said it was the SB.

Try again.

Hall Of Fame
    a fat guy did say it, but it wasn't Rex.. It was the fat guy wearing #77 that was chasing, harrassing and hitting Tomifag all afternoon yesterday

" It was the O-Line that cost us the game today"
    "Did you guys watch the same game as the rest of the world? Our defense was awful. Guyton is almost slower the Bruschi. We really need another MLB, Derrek Brooks, please?"

LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    a fat guy did say it, but it wasn't Rex.. It was the fast fat guy wearing #77 that was chasing, harrassing and hitting Tomifag all afternoon yesterday
    Fixed

Side notes From JtudsJetsFan?

"Belichick clearly hates Ryan but still acted like a sore loser (ignored Sanchez, who said nothing all week)" Well said

"Sione Pouha for the Jets, no.91, is a dirty player....pushed Kaczur from behind onto a pile onto the ground twice after the whistle." LOL he only endured a two-year mission for the Mormon Church before entering the NFL

"Sanchez again looked like he is for real. He took a sack, Favre would have tossed it up for a pick." LOL good point there

"Pats are still tops in the division" tears of laughter, Um yeah. No, no they're really not

"The Jets are not the dominant ground n pound running team they said they were going to be." True

All Pro
    Somebody sounds a little touchy. Could it be the Pats* lost their mojo?