Thread: This coaching staff is:

All Pro

This coaching staff is:

THE BOMB!
    I love hearing the ex-coaches talking about Rex & how he's one of the best defensive coaches. We've only played two games! Against the 3rd & 5th best offenses in the NFL last year.
    I have a feeling this Pettine guy & Plank are also VERY GOOD.
    The coaching on every level of this team is top notch, I mean my god, we have a coach that took the Raiders to the Superbowl coaching our friggin Oline!
    Shottys got to turn it up a notch as I was not happy with him throwing right out of the gate on our 20 yard line. Don't get me wrong, I want to throw the ball but the Pats defense was PUMPED UP for that 1st play & I wanted to see us go right to the running game. Also wasn't thrilled with going into the middle against Wilfat over & over again. I just felt we could do some damage with some power right stuff with Fanaca pulling.
    I do like how Shotty is working with Sanchize though. Shotty has to be thrilled to be working with a guy that can pretty much do it all, roll outs ect.

Can't forget Westhoff, guys forgotten more football than most people know.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Rex = Truth

I absolutely love this guy. He was my #1 choice for the job but I didn't think he would make this much of a difference so soon. This entire team has bought into the hard nosed, tough attitude that he brought with him.

No more talking about the "process", this guy is talking about bashing teams in the face and the players are backing it up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Rex = Truth

I absolutely love this guy. He was my #1 choice for the job but I didn't think he would make this much of a difference so soon. This entire team has bought into the hard nosed, tough attitude that he brought with him.

No more talking about the "process", this guy is talking about bashing teams in the face and the players are backing it up so far.
    That's because Doug Plank will plant his foot in their a$$ if they don't, lol

All League
    they play to win unlike the last couple of coaches who played not to lose

Banned
    This coaching staff is:

Pound for pound, the biggest staff in the history of the game.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    This coaching staff is:

Pound for pound, the biggest staff in the history of the game.
    Lol, so this is what you are reduced to when the play of your beloved Pasts* leaves you no avenue to mock and antagonise.....fat jokes.

lolz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol, so this is what you are reduced to when the play of your beloved Pasts* leaves you no avenue to mock and antagonise.....fat jokes.

lolz

With all the smack and degredation of everything Pats around here, don't you mean "elevated to"?

Me? I'll wait until the end of the season before I lay claim to knowing if the balance of power has shifted in the NFL East.

Banned
    I bought into Rex yesterday when on Kay he answered a "should Kerry Rhodes have used different words?" question with "yea, but such is life."

That said, I think he's working on a really easy angle...a highly talented team that improved after being embarassed last year. As we get further in we'll see just how long he can keep the fire lit or relight it if the need arises. This is alot like the beginning of Herm's career here...though with our front office and etc. I have alot of more faith in Rex to do what Herm never did and take his ultra talented team to the SB.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post

Me? I'll wait until the end of the season before I lay claim to knowing if the balance of power has shifted in the NFL East.

The NFL east has been put on notice.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Rex = Truth

Isn't that the truth! I always envied Raven, Steeler & even Pats fans because they're defenses were always TOUGH AS NAILS. I believe this is just the beginning, Rex keeps teaching, keeps adding more crazy blitzes. How fun is it to know that the other QB is TENTATIVE?

It's great to know the team is KICK*SS!