Thread: what up on sanchez tendinits in knee

Practice Squad

what up on sanchez tendinits in knee

just saw on espn

All Pro
    I think thy are saying he has an infection in his knee tendons. That's what Rex said.

All Pro
    it's fine. there's no worries about it. they only listed him on the injury report due to the fine's they just got dealing with the whole favre fiasco. in rex's words, "better make sure he's on there..."

Veteran
    our QB has bad kness.... this can only mean bad things long term (aka span of his career)

Hall Of Fame
    Not to worry at all! According to ESP* and all of the NE chodes, You can have shredded knees and it won't make a bit of difference! I mean after all, QBs don't use their legs! But I did wonder what the hell was up with the knee braces he always wears. Isn't it amusing how those ***** at E*** change their tune 100% depending on what team they are referring to? F them.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    I think thy are saying he has an infection in his knee tendons. That's what Rex said.
    Where did you hear this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    our QB has bad kness.... this can only mean bad things long term (aka span of his career)
    YEs. KArma is a ***** isn't it? You all cheered when Brady was hurt last year. Seems your "pretty boy" QB savior will have bad knees and won't last long. I am sure the Titan defense is licking their chops and will zero in on that bad knee! GO TITANS!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Not to worry at all! According to ESP* and all of the NE chodes, You can have shredded knees and it won't make a bit of difference! I mean after all, QBs don't use their legs! But I did wonder what the hell was up with the knee braces he always wears. Isn't it amusing how those ***** at E*** change their tune 100% depending on what team they are referring to? F them.
    Please tell me you're joking or haven't yet come down from the psilocybin.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGenius View Post
    YEs. KArma is a ***** isn't it? You all cheered when Brady was hurt last year. Seems your "pretty boy" QB savior will have bad knees and won't last long. I am sure the Titan defense is licking their chops and will zero in on that bad knee! GO TITANS!!
    If that were true, there would be 30 other QB's right now with bad knees.

I think EVERY fanbase cheered to some extent when Brady went down.