Thread: Giants Club Seat Call

All League

Giants Club Seat Call

Just got my call for "Premium Seats for as low as $7,500 per seat" I went on the wait list two years ago. Guess those are not selling!!!

All Pro
    The PSL I can handle ,its just the ticket prices that's giving the Giants and Jets problems trying to sell club seats. Come down to at least $200 a ticket then they will see some results. $400-$700 for a game day ticket is ridiculous.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    The PSL I can handle ,its just the ticket prices that's giving the Giants and Jets problems trying to sell club seats. Come down to at least $200 a ticket then they will see some results. $400-$700 for a game day ticket is ridiculous.
    Bingo.

That's the only reason I didn't take Mezzanine Club seats. I'm okay with $7.5K or even $10K licenses to be on the 30 yard line Mezzanine but I'm not shelling out $8,000 every single year just for the tickets (2 seats X 10 games X $400).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Bingo.

That's the only reason I didn't take Mezzanine Club seats. I'm okay with $7.5K or even $10K licenses to be on the 30 yard line Mezzanine but I'm not shelling out $8,000 every single year just for the tickets (2 seats X 10 games X $400).
    Just get SAR to lend you the money. He'll even draw up an actuarial table for you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by kaol View Post
    Just get SAR to lend you the money. He'll even draw up an actuarial table for you.
    Ha! No kidding.

I'm not sure the Jets realized how challenging those Club Seats would be to sell. They made a design flaw in my opinion by making the ENTIRE Mezzanine sideline a Club location. The lower level isn't even that way. You can get on the 30 yard line lower level and only spend $140 per ticket after a $15K PSL in non-Club seats. That is a VERY good deal IMO.

My problem isn't spending $10K or $20K on PSLs....it's the fact that over 10 years I'd spend $80,000 just on game tickets.