Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: Update on Brady working the officials...

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,362
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Care to elaborate?????

    I did not know you met Rex or Sanchize?
    6 months ago puts us right around the last week in April. When Sanchize got drafted.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC View Post
    You don't have a clue. The national media does not understand the rule why should you.

    "The Brady Rule"

    The clarification specifically prohibits a defender on the ground who hasn't been blocked or fouled directly into the quarterback from lunging or diving at the quarterback's legs. Suggs never hit the ground, the douche that rolled up Bradys leg was on the ground.
    I don't have a clue? I copy/pasted a line from the article. The article presumably refers to the calls that WERE made in the game.

    I can't tell if you are insinuating that the calls were actually different than what happened, or if you flat out lost track of the arguments you were trying to win.

    Regardless... I see no need to go round-and-round with you. You might have the most irrelevant existence of anyone I have ever come across...

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    Really? Because it says so right in the article, "The 'Brady Rule' was why Ravens pass rusher Terrell Suggs drew a 15-yard penalty in the second quarter even though he barely made contact with Brady."

    Oh I forgot, you make stuff up and pretend not to notice the posts that point out that you are full of crap.
    I don't care what it said in the article.

    Do you believe everything you read

    I showed you what the Brady rule is, whoever wrote the article does not know what they are talking about. Just like you.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC View Post
    I don't care what it said in the article.

    Do you believe everything you read

    I showed you what the Brady rule is, whoever wrote the article does not know what they are talking about. Just like you.
    Oh dear. You've got me. What's next, are you going to use this old one, "I've forgotten more football than you'll ever know?"

    You are a special kind of stupid.

    I think you and DBAKE could very well be soulmates. Like Napoleon and Deb. Except I imagine a wretch of a human being like you doesn't have any glamour shots.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    Oh dear. You've got me. What's next, are you going to use this old one, "I've forgotten more football than you'll ever know?"

    You are a special kind of stupid.

    I think you and DBAKE could very well be soulmates. Like Napoleon and Deb. Except I imagine a wretch of a human being like you doesn't have any glamour shots.
    You have me all wrong man.

    I am just happy that you now know what the Brady rule is and it was not called in Sunday's game.

    You have no idea who I am.

  6. #46
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261




  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post



    Someone needs to take the internetz away from you.

    Its from the Onion, and its funny

  8. #48
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by rep View Post
    I'm surprised by Brady's comments. He's just begging to get a player to go after his knees in an unimportant situation. I mean the Ravens are already pissed off about it, probably not the smartest thing to make fun of a situation that the Ravens are pissed off about, when the Ravens could very well be on the Patriots January schedule.
    January schedule? Them dudes are not going to the playoffs. Crash and burn is in their very near future. It started with Revis Island, to Taylor's Ankle...and Brady talking ****...though he's a cheater. This team has a bounty on it.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC View Post
    You have me all wrong man.

    I am just happy that you now know what the Brady rule is and it was not called in Sunday's game.

    You have no idea who I am.
    Oh, yeah I do...



    One minute you are a snarky sob of a troll, the next you are looking for the high-road and belly-aching because nobody takes you seriously. Sound about right??? Yeah, I thought so.

  10. #50

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Jees AGAW you're like the runaway train of posting right now...

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Jees AGAW you're like the runaway train of posting right now...
    I ran out of steam

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Z

    No Personal Attacks, Please

    Thanks
    Sorry Ham.

    He begs for it. Then he comes and crys to you because he can't reap what he sows???

    Alright, I'll lay off, but if you consider what I said in that post a personal attack, then maybe you could lean on macpac to knock of the incessant trolling as well??

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I ran out of steam
    Well, I kinda feel obligated not to post in the Hamper as to not mess up your current streak of consecutive posts.













  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    Sorry Ham.

    He begs for it. Then he comes and crys to you because he can't reap what he sows???

    Alright, I'll lay off, but if you consider what I said in that post a personal attack, then maybe you could lean on macpac to knock of the incessant trolling as well??
    MAC has been on edge all week...

    It's actually hilarious to see how pissed off he's getting...

    Poor guy, knows his team is headed for mediocrity

  16. #56
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post



    lol, perfect

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    19,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    He didn't say anything too me, Z, I just happened to open this thread and saw where you called him stupid, and you know we don't roll that way at JI.

    Thanks Guys
    Ham,

    I thought that in law, TRUTH was a perfect defense against LIBEL!

    Mac has shown himself to have thick skin, I am sure he didn't even care and chalks it up to sports rivalry.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us