Thread: David Clowney Injury

David Clowney Injury

I went to sleep right after the game

is clowney ok?

Veteran
    I didn't hear any injury reports concerning Clowney last night. A reporter asked Rex after the game about Brad Smith's injury, on which he did not have any information.

Practice Squad
    ill admit i was wrong about clowney, he did well last night when given the opportunity hope hes ok

Veteran
    he was on the field for the hail mary..he was cramping..he is fine..

Veteran
    Clowney was never really hurt, he suffered cramps. The broadcast crew mentioned that and he was on the field for the hail mary.

Pretty sure the announcer said that he was cramping up, they also said he was on the field for the last hail mary pass....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaXJet View Post
    ill admit i was wrong about clowney, he did well last night when given the opportunity hope hes ok
    This poster can spot blatantly obvious talent.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=183565

Clowney put his money where his mouth was. He produced. As far as I see it, he has earned the #3 position. Period. Performed when he had to.

All Pro
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    I went to sleep right after the game

is clowney ok?
    major cramping is what they said... nothing to linger or worry about.

Veteran
    I agree he did well and will need to continue to step up if Cothcery did in fact suffer a setback. I do have to wonder if Cotch was hurt before the BE trade and it was then reported he was hurt Thursday so they didn't lose leverage.

All Pro
    Did Cotch even play? I never saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    Did Cotch even play? I never saw him.
    He played sporadically, had one catch for 4 yards. But Glauber reported this morning on Twitter that he re-injured the hamstring and may not play next week.

Send in the Clown...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerricho89 View Post
    He played sporadically, had one catch for 4 yards. But Glauber reported this morning on Twitter that he re-injured the hamstring and may not play next week.

Send in the Clown...
    That's going to be J-Co's plight for the rest of the year. Unless he sits and lets it heal, Cotch will continue to aggravate the hamstring. Those are one of the most annoying/debilitating injuries an athlete can have.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's going to be J-Co's plight for the rest of the year. Unless he sits and lets it heal, Cotch will continue to aggravate the hamstring. Those are one of the most annoying/debilitating injuries an athlete can have.
    Perhaps Mangini will trade Stuckey back for a sack of practice balls...

We can afford to let Cotch sit for the next few games. We should beat Oakland and Buffalo without Cotchery. Our special teams and defense should be enough for both of those teams to be honest. Then just a couple runs and tosses to Edwards and Keller and we are good to go. Clowney is good and certainly enough to keep defenses honest, especially down field.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    We can afford to let Cotch sit for the next few games. We should beat Oakland and Buffalo without Cotchery. Our special teams and defense should be enough for both of those teams to be honest. Then just a couple runs and tosses to Edwards and Keller and we are good to go. Clowney is good and certainly enough to keep defenses honest, especially down field.
    I said the same thing about the Dolphins game, and how did that turn out?

The only positive I can take from last night is that the Clown Man is a player!!!!!!

All Pro
    I agree hamstrings need to be nursed and why risk the rest of the season. The Clown man is ready to take this circus to town. You hit one of ours, we hit two of yours.