Thread: Difference between Mangini and Ryan

All Pro

Difference between Mangini and Ryan

Mangini went 9-7 and got a playoff game against NE before the smoke and mirrors didn't work anymore.

For Ryan, it took three games.

I call them like I see them guys, and quite frankly, this is not a very good football team.
    When you lose to the Buffalo Bills at home who have basically 4 rookies on the line, a host of starters hurt on the defense, and your starting QB is knocked out of the game early, and you can't win, then you are not very good.

Three years of drafting with no depth has hurt, and it shows when Jenkins goes down.

Sanchez is completely lost out there.

Biggest problem? The New England curse. This team has not looked good after they won their "Super Bowl" in week 2. Funny, they didn't get a Lombardi trophy. We have to stop playing to beat the Patriots, and play to win the whole thing.

But that is not happening until:
    1) Sanchez can prove he can play at this level
    2) We revamp the ENTIRE defensive line
    3) We get some quality depth in here.

SO, realistically, we are talking about 2-3 years here boys and girls.

Hey, I was drinking the cool-aid too after a 3-0 start, but we have been proven as a fraud early, and that might actually be a good thing.

Veteran
    I happy with the 3-0 start, but I wasn't calling this team great, or certainly not going into the playoffs.

Here is why

Houston - I give this one to the Jets, they played well.
    Pats - No Welker, Mayo, and Brady's second game coming off injury.
    Titans - Jets got real lucky in this one.. Titans blew it for themselves.
    NO - as excepted with rookie QB with no college exprience, started to see the mistakes. And we will continue to see loads of INT if he is not benched.
    Dolphins - 4 games of game plannning. ..opposing teams realizing nothing has changed with the Jets. ...
    Bills - and nothing has. ...

Oakland is/will beat this team. ...Sanchez will continue to struggle and our Oline as well.

All Pro
    Excellent analysis---I like the part about our defensive line sucking--also, Faneca is finished

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Mangini went 9-7 and got a playoff game against NE before the smoke and mirrors didn't work anymore.
    The difference is 45 pounds and 125 cholesterol points.

The difference is Mangini had no penis and Ryan can't see his penis.

I can do this all day... It's like therapy for me.

Banned
    Holy **** people. Are you seriously asking to dump Rex already? I'm sick of the fake Jet fans who jump ship everytime something goes wrong. Yea, I'm disappointed in this loss too, it hurts me more than anyone. So let me guess if the Jets go on a 7 game win streak, Rex will be the savior once again right? Bunch of sore losers, take the loss and move on.

All League
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Excellent analysis---I like the part about our defensive line sucking--also, Faneca is finished
    that is exactly why the steelers let him walk.... he wasnt worth the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Al B Sure View Post
    The difference is 45 pounds and 125 cholesterol points.

The difference is Mangini had no penis and Ryan can't see his penis.

I can do this all day... It's like therapy for me.
    So are you saying that Rex should go on the nutrisystem diet so that he can lose his gut.

Practice Squad
    our offensive line played well today. blame it on the rookies. Ryan and Sanchez. Especially Ryan for being to stubborn to sit Sanchez. Let's face it, the 3-0 start was a surprise no one saw coming which gave us hope for a playoff run. The reality is, a rookie qb can only take you so far.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post

For Ryan, it took three games.

I call them like I see them guys, and quite frankly, this is not a very good football team.
    When you lose to the Buffalo Bills at home who have basically 4 rookies on the line, a host of starters hurt on the defense, and your starting QB is knocked out of the game early, and you can't win, then you are not very good.

Three years of drafting with no depth has hurt, and it shows when Jenkins goes down.

Sanchez is completely lost out there.

Biggest problem? The New England curse. This team has not looked good after they won their "Super Bowl" in week 2. Funny, they didn't get a Lombardi trophy. We have to stop playing to beat the Patriots, and play to win the whole thing.

But that is not happening until:
    1) Sanchez can prove he can play at this level
    2) We revamp the ENTIRE defensive line
    3) We get some quality depth in here.

SO, realistically, we are talking about 2-3 years here boys and girls.

Hey, I was drinking the cool-aid too after a 3-0 start, but we have been proven as a fraud early, and that might actually be a good thing.

I'm still behind Rex, but c'mon, if you can't beat the Bills soundly after an embarassing loss then you're doing something terribly wrong during the week

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Holy **** people. Are you seriously asking to dump Rex already? I'm sick of the fake Jet fans who jump ship everytime something goes wrong. Yea, I'm disappointed in this loss too, it hurts me more than anyone. So let me guess if the Jets go on a 7 game win streak, Rex will be the savior once again right? Bunch of sore losers, take the loss and move on.
    who said anything about dumping Ryan? Not me, nor do I want the Jets too.

Reread//

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by szJetsNovaKnicks View Post
    I'm still behind Rex, but c'mon, if you can't beat the Bills soundly after an embarassing loss then you're doing something terribly wrong during the week
    Jets were up 13-3 in the 3rd Quarter and your rookie QB gave them the game. It is that simple. As much as you want to blame Rex and D, it wasn't their fault. We ran for over 300 yards but couldn't take care of the ball.

Banned
    Why does knocking the new coach mean you hate him and think he should be fired?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Why does knocking the new coach mean you hate him and think he should be fired?
    It doesn't... except for when it does.

All Pro
    About 90lbs?