Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Cimini we hate you, we hate you with a passion...

  1. #1

    Cimini we hate you, we hate you with a passion...

    and we know how desperate you are for an implosion, you're dying for it baby, you're dying for it so bad that you cannot control yourself, when Leberfeld calls Benigno out, you know he's calling you out too and you are the one who actually comes across like an immature brat. You want this team to fail because you have one of the most miserable jobs in America and we know you're a scumbag.

    Because only a scumbag would show up to a player's house unannounced at 9 AM to conduct an interview, you were only lucky that the player happened to be one of the classiest players of all time, Chad was gentlemanly enough to let you in because he thought you represented the fanbase, how wrong he was, Chad was trying to rehab but you went all the way to Florida to grill him at the lowest point in his career, maybe his life only to do some bullsht piece on him, like that would somehow win you favor with the fanbase. I'll never forget that one Richie... Richie you suck and we hate you with a passion because you represent the SOJ contingent, you are the ringleader of the SOJ and you love it when it looks like we may go SOJ, you seek it like a pig does sht... 6 games into the season and you're fanning the flames and spreading the bad karma already Richie how novel of you, but you're so creative Richie...


    Hey Richie, you're a monumental failure baby, I'm surprised you haven't risen in your profession more given that you're a giant scumbag, you're not even very good at being a credible @sshole (that's more lemon pucker face Gary Myers' department) Nah, that's not you, you're just so mediocre and bland and at least 30 IQ points from reaching any kind of respectable plateau among some of your better peers, but keep it up Richie I love to remind you what a tool you are from time to time in case you forget.


    *Same
    Old
    Richie



    *Also known as Wendy Whininny in some circles.
    Last edited by Slikmojet; 10-21-2009 at 01:57 AM.

  2. #2
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Sometimes I have an overwhelming feeling that I need to slowly, but eventually, disassociate myself completely from JI, and the internetz world in general.

  3. #3
    I would if I were you Paulie 33 thousand, you're still a young kid and there's a big blue world out there for you to explore, 33 thousand is TX kinda insanity, and think about all the crap you write about all day long. All the wasted hours... WOW! Oh and rarely a football or Jets related post, you spend your life on a Jets board talking about smelling your buddy's arm pits, talking about Frank Sinatra and discussing the latest whack off model du jour, at your age my nickname was httin' and leavin'... I barely slept I was getting so much action. Paulie, I'll tell you what I tell Chicamepoopie, go out and get laid, now's the time! But at least Chica brings something to the table football related so I gotta give him that... you? not so much.
    Last edited by Slikmojet; 10-21-2009 at 02:06 AM.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,975
    What happened to Cimini's promise to stop covering the Jets if they moved out of LI to Jersey? Well they're in FP for over a year now, and he's still covering the team.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    What happened to Cimini's promise to stop covering the Jets if they moved out of LI to Jersey? Well they're in FP for over a year now, and he's still covering the team.



    He's a pathetic tool, what rag does he cover the Daily News? It's basically Joey the maintenance guy and Richie over there, this guy is the longest running joke among the fanbase, he spends every waking hour trying to conjure up ways to make the Jets look bad, but at least he's not smart enough to do us any real kind of harm, Jet fans see right through him. Let me put it to you this way... in Miami, he is beloved.

  6. #6
    Wait, i'm confused. Are you saying you like Cimini or that you DISlike Cimini?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I would if I were you Paulie 33 thousand, you're still a young kid and there's a big blue world out there for you to explore, 33 thousand is TX kinda insanity, and think about all the crap you write about all day long. All the wasted hours... WOW! Oh and rarely a football or Jets related post, you spend your life on a Jets board talking about smelling your buddy's arm pits, talking about Frank Sinatra and discussing the latest whack off model du jour, at your age my nickname was httin' and leavin'... I barely slept I was getting so much action. Paulie, I'll tell you what I tell Chicamepoopie, go out and get laid, now's the time! But at least Chica brings something to the table football related so I gotta give him that... you? not so much.
    Your right about getting laid a lot when your young. But the hostility seems a little out of line. Everybody wants to get laid a lot with young chicks. But doing that when your old seems creepy. No one wants to be the one old guy at the bar so go to bars when your young. But still, I think your going too far.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    and we know how desperate you are for an implosion, you're dying for it baby, you're dying for it so bad that you cannot control yourself, when Leberfeld calls Benigno out, you know he's calling you out too and you are the one who actually comes across like an immature brat. You want this team to fail because you have one of the most miserable jobs in America and we know you're a scumbag.

    Because only a scumbag would show up to a player's house unannounced at 9 AM to conduct an interview, you were only lucky that the player happened to be one of the classiest players of all time, Chad was gentlemanly enough to let you in because he thought you represented the fanbase, how wrong he was, Chad was trying to rehab but you went all the way to Florida to grill him at the lowest point in his career, maybe his life only to do some bullsht piece on him, like that would somehow win you favor with the fanbase. I'll never forget that one Richie... Richie you suck and we hate you with a passion because you represent the SOJ contingent, you are the ringleader of the SOJ and you love it when it looks like we may go SOJ, you seek it like a pig does sht... 6 games into the season and you're fanning the flames and spreading the bad karma already Richie how novel of you, but you're so creative Richie...


    Hey Richie, you're a monumental failure baby, I'm surprised you haven't risen in your profession more given that you're a giant scumbag, you're not even very good at being a credible @sshole (that's more lemon pucker face Gary Myers' department) Nah, that's not you, you're just so mediocre and bland and at least 30 IQ points from reaching any kind of respectable plateau among some of your better peers, but keep it up Richie I love to remind you what a tool you are from time to time in case you forget.


    *Same
    Old
    Richie



    *Also known as Wendy Whininny in some circles.
    Cimini & Benigno are absolute embarrassments. If you really want to torture yourself, turn on SNY at 5pm on Mondays when they appear together.

    I actually find Benigno more annoying then Cimini because not only is he a SOJ *******, he will go out of his way to suck up to the Giants.

  9. #9
    Well put. From now on whenever we see any commentary written by Cimini jets fans should respond with SOR. Same Old Ritchie. One talentless frustrated loser.

  10. #10
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    101

    Thumbs down

    Mod's/Sooth,

    I don't care how many posts Silk has or how long he's been a poster here at JI. The policy is supposed to be no personal attacks or face banning.

    Also, I like reading Cimini and while everyone is entitled to their opinions, when someone goes off the deep end it negatively affects us all.

    I want JI to be a place to enjoy Jets world I won't continue to come if this vitrol is the best it has to offer.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Boru View Post
    Your right about getting laid a lot when your young. But the hostility seems a little out of line. Everybody wants to get laid a lot with young chicks. But doing that when your old seems creepy. No one wants to be the one old guy at the bar so go to bars when your young. But still, I think your going too far.



    Paulie only posts here whenever he feels he needs to crap on one of my posts, so I let him have it every time, I never seek him out or pick on him, he looks for me to abuse him from time to time and I oblige.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Paulie only posts here whenever he feels he needs to crap on one of my posts, so I let him have it every time, I never seek him out or pick on him, he looks for me to abuse him from time to time and I oblige.
    Crap never falls far from the donor

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedjetgreen View Post
    Mod's/Sooth,

    I don't care how many posts Silk has or how long he's been a poster here at JI. The policy is supposed to be no personal attacks or face banning.

    Also, I like reading Cimini and while everyone is entitled to their opinions, when someone goes off the deep end it negatively affects us all.

    I want JI to be a place to enjoy Jets world I won't continue to come if this vitrol is the best it has to offer.



    If Cimini came and posted here and let it be known to all who he was then yes, I can see your point, but he's only a beat writer and a lousy one at that, if you don't like what I have to say about him, then very simple do not open any of my posts that start with Cimini. I will start a revolution against these tools and will not be stopped by any means, because I know the harm they do to the team. The cancer must be stopped. Besides, there's no love loss between Sooth and Cimini, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    If Cimini came and posted here and let it be known to all who he was then yes, I can see your point, but he's only a beat writer and a lousy one at that, if you don't like what I have to say about him, then very simple do not open any of my posts that start with Cimini. I will start a revolution against these tools and will not be stopped by any means, because I know the harm they do to the team. The cancer must be stopped. Besides, there's no love loss between Sooth and Cimini, so you're barking up the wrong tree.


    ps - You've sucked since the day you started posting here.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,420
    great post. Cimini is and always has been the leader of the soj fan club.

    I can't tell you how much I despise that saying. What do you expect from a giants fan?

    It's really up to the fan base to forever get rid of that useless, classless, pointless, saying. It's demeaning, self loathing, and a cop out.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedjetgreen View Post
    Mod's/Sooth,

    I don't care how many posts Silk has or how long he's been a poster here at JI. The policy is supposed to be no personal attacks or face banning.

    Also, I like reading Cimini and while everyone is entitled to their opinions, when someone goes off the deep end it negatively affects us all.

    I want JI to be a place to enjoy Jets world I won't continue to come if this vitrol is the best it has to offer.



    40 posts?... Must be Richie himself or one of his lackies

  17. #17
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    101
    Silk,

    Try AA it might help

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedjetgreen View Post
    Silk,

    Try AA it might help



    Don't drink don't smoke, try again.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Don't drink don't smoke, try again.
    No, you start moronic threads to self-soothe.

  20. #20
    Don't blame beat writers. Blame the people running the team. Cimini is totally lame, but he's not our problem. Mike Tannenbaum and Woody Johnson are our problems.

    A win-now team with a rookie QB. Nice planning.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us