Thread: Anyone tour the new stadium yet?

All League

Anyone tour the new stadium yet?

Anyone tour the new stadium yet?

JetsInsider.com Legend

All League
    I am going this afternoon to check it out and hope to get pictures

Undrafted Free Agent
    Going next Tuesday.

Rookie
    How did you get to tour the new stadium?

Charter JI Member
    please see the pinned thread, SAR has included many shots from his tour...

do me a favor, put on your radiation suit and check out the top of the upper deck for me, thanks

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    please see the pinned thread, SAR has included many shots from his tour...

do me a favor, put on your radiation suit and check out the top of the upper deck for me, thanks
    I will dig deep for the SAR's shots. Went about half way up the upper deck int he corner and to be honest it was not what has been on the Seats thread. I was surprised that the view was good and actually think it will be fine. There were workers on the field and I can see them fine. What page are SAR's shots on int he Seats thread?

All League
    just saw the shots from SAR.... Will add that the uppers were not much different once up there and all in all this new stadium will be a much better in game experience and in my book woth the extra $$$ for the comfort.

By any chance did you notice whether the metal rails in front of row 5 in the uppers (first row above the upper primes rows 1-4) obstructs the view?

SAR thinks so and the construction cam makes it look that way, but nobody can be sure without being there.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagman5A View Post
    I will dig deep for the SAR's shots. Went about half way up the upper deck int he corner and to be honest it was not what has been on the Seats thread. I was surprised that the view was good and actually think it will be fine. There were workers on the field and I can see them fine. What page are SAR's shots on int he Seats thread?
    What pages are the pictures SAR took on?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

JI will be there today and will have photos.

BON JOVI TO MAKE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AT EXCLUSIVE FAN CONCERT & MEDIA EVENT AT NEW MEADOWLANDS STADIUM

WHO: A special announcement will coincide with an exclusive Bon Jovi performance of songs from their upcoming new album, The Circle, for 5,000 lucky contest winners, fan club members and on-site construction workers currently at work building the New Meadowlands Stadium.

Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, Tico Torres and David Bryan will be joined by New York Jets Chairman & CEO Woody Johnson, New York Giants President & CEO John Mara, as well as President & CEO of the New Meadowlands Stadium Company Mark Lamping. Race Taylor, of New Yorkís powerhouse radio station WPLJ, will serve as the eventís emcee.

WHAT: Gearing up for the Nov. 10 album release, The Circle, Bon Jovi will return to their native New Jersey for an exclusive homecoming performance and media event. The bandís appearance on the site continues in the tradition of their consecutive sold-out concerts at the site of the venueís previous incarnation, Giants Stadium, and will offer a taste of the exciting developments Bon Jovi has planned for 2010 and beyond.

WHEN: Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 12:00 noon EST

WHERE: New Meadowlands Stadium

MORE: Having sold more than 120 million albums and performed more than 2,600 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans, Bon Jovi is at their best when theyíre on the move, and thatís truer now than ever before. The November 10, 2009 release of Bon Joviís new album, The Circle, provides a powerful reassertion of Bon Joviís commitment to the hard-hitting rock & roll that has been the bandís indelible signature since it began more than 26 years ago.

Charter JI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagman5A View Post
    just saw the shots from SAR.... Will add that the uppers were not much different once up there and all in all this new stadium will be a much better in game experience and in my book woth the extra $$$ for the comfort.
    great news, thanks!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jss223 View Post
    By any chance did you notice whether the metal rails in front of row 5 in the uppers (first row above the upper primes rows 1-4) obstructs the view?

SAR thinks so and the construction cam makes it look that way, but nobody can be sure without being there.
    The raills are high, but should be ok, the interesting thing I noticed is in the Boxes the windows are not seemless and have vertical metal supports about 4 inches or so thick, which I though was very distracting when behind the glass. I will attempt to post a picture when I can.