Thread: No team can overcome 5 INT's no matter how good they are...

No team can overcome 5 INT's no matter how good they are...

that should've been the headlines on Monday morning, those should've been the reasons stated for the Jets imploding last season too, the defense can only do so much when the QB keeps turning it over. Last year Favre's arm was shot at the end and this year we have a rookie QB... These are not the SOJ, but if you think or expect Cimini or Benigno to have the intelligence necessary to understand this and make a compelling argument...?! Of course not and even if they were somewhat smart, they still wouldn't do it because they like it better when they rile up the masses and throw bad karma on the team.

Sorry guys, those of you who think Cimini is the rational voice of the NYJ are also on his intellectual level. If he's not just an average dimwit then he's doing a great acting job at it, but the guy's such a poor actor as well that I almost feel sorry for him, but nah... I doubt it, dimwit is more up his alley

Hall Of Fame
    You had a thread about this subject locked and then you start another? What's wrong with you?

All League
    if not for a holding call we win the game with 5 interceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    if not for a holding call we win the game with 5 interceptions.

Hartsock's holding was a BS call, that was ridiculous and the INT by Shep was BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    You had a thread about this subject locked and then you start another? What's wrong with you?

Tell Richie I can hook him up with a great job at Subways.

Veteran
    spam/overpost

All Pro
    I think it's time to just....step away for a while.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    that should've been the headlines on Monday morning, those should've been the reasons stated for the Jets imploding last season too, the defense can only do so much when the QB keeps turning it over. Last year Favre's arm was shot at the end and this year we have a rookie QB... These are not the SOJ, but if you think or expect Cimini or Benigno to have the intelligence necessary to understand this and make a compelling argument...?! Of course not and even if they were somewhat smart, they still wouldn't do it because they like it better when they rile up the masses and throw bad karma on the team.

Sorry guys, those of you who think Cimini is the rational voice of the NYJ are also on his intellectual level. If he's not just an average dimwit then he's doing a great acting job at it, but the guy's such a poor actor as well that I almost feel sorry for him, but nah... I doubt it, dimwit is more up his alley
    I have to say I find this not true about the 5 picks. the fact is in the end the picks didn't lose the game, the inability of the O to score TD's instead of FG and penalties is what did the Jets in.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Hartsock's holding was a BS call, that was ridiculous and the INT by Shep was BS too.
    It wasn't BS, Hartsock pratically pulled the guys jersey off.