Thread: Florida's longest high school football losing streak is over!

Banned

Florida's longest high school football losing streak is over!

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it's football...I just wish I could've celebrated more, but I was on crutches

http://pbgametime.com/news/forest-hi...s-at-37/62446/

That other team must feel pretty pathetic.

Banned
    We should have lost, our quarterback sucks. We actually have a great O-Line, an amazing running game, speed-demon WRs, and a great defense, but our QB holds us back...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigo View Post
    We should have lost, our quarterback sucks. We actually have a great O-Line, an amazing running game, speed-demon WRs, and a great defense, but our QB holds us back...
    So your QB has been holding yall back for 37 games? Im pretty sure its not just him. If your QB was that god awful and the rest of your team was amazing, your coaches would have benched him and found a replacement already unless they are half retarded. Good to see yall got a win. My high school went 0-10 last year now we are now 4-4 and we will end the season 5-5. Cause we play Lincoln in 2 weeks. Idk if you have heard of Lincoln but Antonio Cromartie went to Lincoln and Marques Colston's Brother goes to Lincoln.

Banned
    Not for 37, I'm talking about this season. We have some great talent, mostly freshman.