Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys are going to be so good next year.

Waterboy

You guys are going to be so good next year.

yeah, give me the "f you's dolphin fan", yada, yada, but I think you guys are ready to be a team to be reckoned with coming up. An awesome defense, with an up an coming qb, learning the game, and getting better every week. The Jets are getting set up for a long run as a great team in the AFC East. I just hope one of us knocks the goddamn Patriots off the map. We gotta play them next week. We'll see what happens. It was a crazy but great game to watch today against you guys. The first half totally sucked, but the 2nd half was amazing. It came down to almost the same situation as our last matchup. Best of luck next week........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydog57 View Post
    yeah, give me the "f you's dolphin fan", yada, yada, but I think you guys are ready to be a team to be reckoned with coming up. An awesome defense, with an up an coming qb, learning the game, and getting better every week? The Jets are getting set up for a long run as a great team in the AFC East. I just hope one of us knocks the goddamn Patriots off the map. We gotta play them next week. We'll see what happens. It was a crazy but great game to watch today against you guys. The first half totally sucked, but the 2nd half was amazing. It came down to almost the same situation as our last matchup. Best of luck next week........
    Thanks dude, not all dolphin fans are bad I see lol. Very classy post, thanks again.

Hall Of Fame
    next week??

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO GUARANTEE THAT THE JETS WILL NOT LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!

seriously, good post from a dolphin fan. You also have a young quarterback finally to build with so I think the two of us will be competing for division titles for the next decade. Hopefully many bad things happen to the cheating douchebags over that same period and they go back to being the division doormat they have been for most of the 50year history of the AFL we are celebrating this season (by wearing hideous uniforms almost every week)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Thanks man. Whether it's true or not, the ability to have some foresight into the future is an ability that most of the posters on this message board don't have. Immediate gratification is what everyone wants, and with a rookie coach and rookie QB, it isn't going to happen.

From your mouth to God's ears.

Thanks for being classy. Posters here can take a page from this poster and act accordingly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Thanks man. Whether it's true or not, the ability to have some foresight into the future is an ability that most of the posters on this message board don't have. Immediate gratification is what everyone wants, and with a rookie coach and rookie QB, it isn't going to happen.

From your mouth to God's ears.

Thanks for being classy. Posters here can take a page from this poster and act accordingly.
    Hefty praise...I thought his post sucked balls.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Hefty praise...I thought his post sucked balls.

I'm just tired of negativity. It's pathetic.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I'm just tired of negativity. It's pathetic.
    agreed...it wasnt our year from the beginning...it was fun the couple weeks when we were good and considered a legit team but we are still a good team just a few years away

f*ck that we runnin them tables here in '09

Hall Of Fame
    yeah, give me the "f you's dolphin fan", yada, yada, but I think you guys are ready to be a team to be reckoned with coming up. An awesome defense, with an up an coming qb, learning the game, and getting better every week. The Jets are getting set up for a long run as a great team in the AFC East. I just hope one of us knocks the goddamn Patriots off the map. We gotta play them next week. We'll see what happens. It was a crazy but great game to watch today against you guys. The first half totally sucked, but the 2nd half was amazing. It came down to almost the same situation as our last matchup. Best of luck next week........
    You patronizing dolfag, GFY

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    When we're getting praise from Dolphans it's all over

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I knew that was coming...

All Pro

Wow, a football fan first and Dolphins fan second.

Nice post. You will get respect with that post. Not only because you stroking our prostates, but because you came in with respect...we know who lost the game and how, dont need outsiders coming in and reminding us, but also because both teams are aiming for one goal......Debunk the PATS!! Debunk their dynasty.

We got swept, wether it shouldnt have happened is a moot point.

Practice Squad
    Thanks but this year is not over yet.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Hey, I tell you guys every year to wait 'til next year. Where's my love?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Hey, I tell you guys every year to wait 'til next year. Where's my love?
    At the Blue Oyster Bar

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    next week??

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO GUARANTEE THAT THE JETS WILL NOT LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!

seriously, good post from a dolphin fan. You also have a young quarterback finally to build with so I think the two of us will be competing for division titles for the next decade. Hopefully many bad things happen to the cheating douchebags over that same period and they go back to being the division doormat they have been for most of the 50year history of the AFL we are celebrating this season (by wearing hideous uniforms almost every week)
    Ah yes, so is this a Dolphins and Jets fans way of saying wait till next year.

I love the Dolphins and Jets fans just know that next year is the year, that they overtake the Pats. And its only a matter of time before the Pats go back to being doormats. I have been hearing this since 2001, one year that might happen. But not next year or for the foreseeable future. But hey dream big.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PETER PAT View Post

I love the Dolphins and Jets fans just know that next year is the year, that they overtake the Pats. And its only a matter of time before the Pats go back to being doormats. I have been hearing this since 2001, one year that might happen. But not next year or for the foreseeable future. But hey dream big.
    Hey, Schmucko, in case you haven't noticed, you split both games last year to the Dolphins and Jets, and are off to 0-1 against the two of us this year.

Ah yes, I love the Patriot fans who find time enough to take the shlong out of their asses and grace us with their wisdom.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedgreen03 View Post
    agreed...it wasnt our year from the beginning...it was fun the couple weeks when we were good and considered a legit team but we are still a good team just a few years away
    if we lose every game here on out and beat the pats at foxboro i will take that

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PETER PAT View Post

You're right to one regard, ever year throughout the past decade both team fans have said "'wait until next year"

That being said, look at the division from the perspective of a football fan and not a Patriots homer. The Pats are not that good this year, yes they are in first place in the East and yes they have won some big games. But seriously look at what they have and extrapolate that over the next few years. Now compare that to this year's Dolphins and Jets teams and do the same.

You can't possibly think the next decade worth of games looks to be as optimistic for the Pats as the past decade have been can you? no one can argue that both the Jets and Dolphins are on the rise.

The division will be fun again, for all three teams. There will be competition and it will be tough for any of the three teams to win year after year.

regarding this year, well its not over! I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats lose to both the dolphins and Jets in their remaining games this season.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    if we lose every game here on out and beat the pats at foxboro i will take that
    ?

if we lose every game here on out, how will we beat the pats at foxboro