Thread: Six days off for the Jets...Good or Bad idea?

All Pro

Six days off for the Jets...Good or Bad idea?

Rex is giving everybody 6 days off this week. You guys think this is a good idea or bad?

Some would think after a loss, they should be in there preparing and studying even more to get on track.

I think it's good to get away from all of this and just come back refreshed. Kind of like a new start.

All League
    I like it.

The team played well that last two weeks. They've been giving it all they've got, executing on defense and offense.

The guys have to be down emotionally after the loss, just look at how we feel.

6 days off, clear their heads, get re-energized for the 8 game run they need to go on.

Rex said that they are working from monday to sunday after they come back, no day off on tuesday.

All Pro
    Does it really matter? Rest or no rest, we have PLENTY to work so we can finish these games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    Rex is giving everybody 6 days off this week. You guys think this is a good idea or bad?

Some would think after a loss, they should be in there preparing and studying even more to get on track.

I think it's good to get away from all of this and just come back refreshed. Kind of like a new start.

What does Belicheat do???
    Iam not happy that this team beats itself every week in many ways.
    No more excuses about rookie HC/QB rest of year,after being 3-0 to start to 4-4 sucks espec. 1-3ag div.

Practice Squad
    I think time off is great. If I was on the field yesterday and lost to a team I HATED because of a fumble and two KR's, I'd want a few days to clear my head and come back fresh.