Thread: Oh noes... why i cantz post the awesome thoughts i hazzz in trheadz that r exizzzt...

Banned

Oh noes... why i cantz post the awesome thoughts i hazzz in trheadz that r exizzzt...

Kerry Rhodes sucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    Kerry Rhodes sucks.
    Yup, thats why NFL head coaches such as Herm Edwards, Eric Mangini and Rex Ryan (A Defensive master mind) has all played and started Kerry Rhodes with each and every game that they've coached as a Jet; while fans such as yourself, who really know nothing about the Safety position, make comments such as "Kerry Rhodes sucks" just to go after other Jet fans (Such as myself) who actually support the athlete and overall talent in Kerry Rhodes.

How many safety's has played, started, been released, but traded or never seen the field since Kerry Rhodes has been here, under 3 different NFL head coaches? My point exactly.

Also Dr, I remember you saying during the offseason that our secondary was pretty bad heading into the season (You were going off of last years production of that secondary), when I made it known that Jim Leonard was a huge upgrade over Abram Elam, a safety who was simply lost and confused out in pass coverage last year. Lito Sheppard (When healthy) is a talented CB and a really big upgrade over a 35 year old CB in Ty Law who couldn't make a play on the ball last year to save his NFL career. I also made it known that Dwight Lowery would be "that much better" here in 2009 just off the playing time and experience he had as a starting #2 CB last year playing opposite of Revis as a rookie. You talked down on my thoughts like no tomorrow during the offseason, now look... The Jets secondary ranks top 5 of all Defensive secondarys in the game today; enough said. I knew what I was talking about, and know what I'm talking about when it comes to Kerry Rhodes and if I didn't, I'm pretty sure Rex Ryan would have no problem replacing the "bum".

Hall Of Fame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
    Kerry Rhodes sucks.
    Come on over to the Pats side, Doctor. The cure for all your ills is over here.

Kerry Rhodes? Coach Belichick wouldn't let him collect the jock straps after games, that's how bad a player he is.

Why put up with it anymore? There's an easier way. If you don't like the Pats, fine, choose the Giants. They're local, they're a top-notch organization, and they're opening a gorgeous new stadium next Fall.

Go Pats!

SAR From NH

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Yup, thats why NFL head coaches such as Herm Edwards, Eric Mangini and Rex Ryan (A Defensive master mind) has all played and started Kerry Rhodes with each and every game that they've coached as a Jet; while fans such as yourself, who really know nothing about the Safety position, make comments such as "Kerry Rhodes sucks" just to go after other Jet fans (Such as myself) who actually support the athlete and overall talent in Kerry Rhodes.

How many safety's has played, started, been released, but traded or never seen the field since Kerry Rhodes has been here, under 3 different NFL head coaches? My point exactly.

Also Dr, I remember you saying during the offseason that our secondary was pretty bad heading into the season (You were going off of last years production of that secondary), when I made it known that Jim Leonard was a huge upgrade over Abram Elam, a safety who was simply lost and confused out in pass coverage last year. Lito Sheppard (When healthy) is a talented CB and a really big upgrade over a 35 year old CB in Ty Law who couldn't make a play on the ball last year to save his NFL career. I also made it known that Dwight Lowery would be "that much better" here in 2009 just off the playing time and experience he had as a starting #2 CB last year playing opposite of Revis as a rookie. You talked down on my thoughts like no tomorrow during the offseason, now look... The Jets secondary ranks top 5 of all Defensive secondarys in the game today; enough said. I knew what I was talking about, and know what I'm talking about when it comes to Kerry Rhodes and if I didn't, I'm pretty sure Rex Ryan would have no problem replacing the "bum".
    You gonna lay next to your lady tonite playa?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You gonna lay next to your lady tonite playa?
    Don't wait here for a response. Go back to the Strip and look for a new thread he'll start to answer you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Don't wait here for a response. Go back to the Strip and look for a new thread he'll start to answer you.
    See below: teh Awesome

Banned
    No, he doesn't.

JetsFan2012
    LOL

All Pro
    I LOL'd!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    No, he doesn't.