Thread: Just wait and see how we get HOMERED on Sunday

Just wait and see how we get HOMERED on Sunday

Let's start with the Brady rule. Wait and see how many roughing the passer penalties we get. Wait and see how many pass interference calls they call on Revis. Wait and see how many non-holding calls they do not call. All those Chowder ref's are scared sh**less of Belichicken. Wait and see how many Red Flag calls Beli4thdownscrewup gets in his favor.

Just wait and see. Mark it down.

All Pro
    Amazing that they said her arm was going forward.....LOL....unreal.

Rookie

Banned
    Blaming the refs before the game even starts...

I like it!

We're going to get robbed on that questionable pass interference call in the 2013 Superbowl.

F*&^kin' Bull****!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

You sir, should not be starting threads.

That is all.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by tinsink93 View Post
    Let's start with the Brady rule. Wait and see how many roughing the passer penalties we get. Wait and see how many pass interference calls they call on Revis. Wait and see how many non-holding calls they do not call. All those Chowder ref's are scared sh**less of Belichicken. Wait and see how many Red Flag calls Beli4thdownscrewup gets in his favor.

Cant get RTP penalty if you cant get near thr QB. We dont have to worry at all about that one.

PI calls, probably 3 on Revis, and if Lowery is on the field, triple it.

LolHolding only applies to those wearing green

but when you come right down to it, it doesnt matter, they are still better no matter what happens

Banned

Just........... wow.

All League
    if this is the case then why even play the game then??? i mean cmon... we have just a good enough chance to play this team close enough to sneak away with a win... but not with the perceived attitude of us losing...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Amazing that they said her arm was going forward.....LOL....unreal.
    Exactly. I'll leave their other two SB's that they won alone (By knowing their opponents plays before their opponents even snaped the ball), but thats one SB that I can never respect, not as a Jets fan, but as a Football fan. They should have never been in position to keep that ball after the fumble, to win the game with an A.V Field Goal.

As a Rays fan, I cant stand the Yankees who have the best team money can buy, but I respect their Championship this year, I even made a thread about it, thats because a Chase Utley HR was never called a "Ground rule double" for hitting the ball too far or something extreme like that. That Brady fumble was a fumble and the Raiders got screwed.

His arm was not going foward, thats a damn fumble and the "Tuck rule" give me a break, when the Raider made contact with Brady, he wasn't tucking nothing, he never even seen the player coming from behind.

All League
    Yeah sure the Tuck rule was on the books long before that game but why did they have to call it?! And sure the tuck doesn't require that the arm extends forward as if to pass. It calls for an arm motion to bring the ball back? So what!! Details- Shemetails!

The refs enforced an established rule by not ignoring the elements of the same rule...bastards!!

LOL going back 8 years in the whine cellar...good stuff!!

All Pro
    This just in - Calvin Pace has been fined for rushing the passer on Sunday

Oh and Reign* without that Tuck rule crap and your name is No Reign*

Banned
    Brady is a superstar and in every sport the superstars get the star treatment. In basketball Jordan had a forcefield around him. Just understand the fact that in a couple years Brady will be retired and living in a chateau in the French Riveira with Giselle while Sanchez will be a perrenial pro bowler getting the superstar calls.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Brady is a superstar and in every sport the superstars get the star treatment. In basketball Jordan had a forcefield around him. Just understand the fact that in a couple years Brady will be retired and living in a chateau in the French Riveira with Giselle while Sanchez will be a perrenial pro bowler getting the superstar calls.
    And he absolutely ROBBED Dominique Wilkins in that slam dunk contest a few years back(like 15).

I had money on that.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by woodside View Post

Oh and Reign* without that Tuck rule crap and your name is No Reign*
    And without 40 years of terminal mediocrity the Jets would have at least a Superbowl appearance and perhaps you*...a personality.

Veteran

Maybe the Jets should just forefeit the game. You obviously think they are going to lose. You are already making excuses for their loss. Why not just cut to the chase and put another one in the L column and start letting the excuses to fly.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Exactly. I'll leave their other two SB's that they won alone (By knowing their opponents plays before their opponents even snaped the ball), but thats one SB that I can never respect, not as a Jets fan, but as a Football fan. They should have never been in position to keep that ball after the fumble, to win the game with an A.V Field Goal.

As a Rays fan, I cant stand the Yankees who have the best team money can buy, but I respect their Championship this year, I even made a thread about it, thats because a Chase Utley HR was never called a "Ground rule double" for hitting the ball too far or something extreme like that. That Brady fumble was a fumble and the Raiders got screwed.

His arm was not going foward, thats a damn fumble and the "Tuck rule" give me a break, when the Raider made contact with Brady, he wasn't tucking nothing, he never even seen the player coming from behind.
    The funny thing is that the Jets won a game against the Pats earlier that season with the help of the tuck rule under an almost identical situation.

Fact of the matter is the rule was applied correctly in the Pats/Raiders game. The rule just sucks.