Thread: Jets - Pats 2010 will be intense!

Jets - Pats 2010 will be intense!

Look as it happened our rookie HC and rookie QB were ***** slapped by little (and I do mean little ) Bill.On both sides of the ball the Pats dominated.The only plus were our special teams.What I read off Ryan's lips after Bellichek passed with seconds left on the game clock with New England comfortably ahead isn't fit to repeat but it told me that Ryan's Jets will be out for blood next year. Ryan was visibly upset and will feed off of this beating to motivate himself as well as his team when they play New England next year. (Personally I would have broken the punters leg after that deep throw by Brady and shoved that up Bellichek's glory hole, but that's just me! )I've never seen as much hatred for an opponent as Bad as what Bellichek as shown against the Jets.Say what you want but when Peyton Manning is up by 17 pts with less then a minute left in a game he's not winging it down the field. Brady on the other hand is just a piece of **** that needs a beating like no other man alive has gotten. I've never advocated to end a guy's career but next year Ryan needs to put a bounty on Brady's head for the defender who cripples the SOB!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'm pumped. Can you start the game thread now?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by LI JET FAN View Post
    Look as it happened our rookie HC and rookie QB were ***** slapped by little (and I do mean little ) Bill.On both sides of the ball the Pats dominated.The only plus were our special teams.What I read off Ryan's lips after Bellichek passed with seconds left on the game clock with New England comfortably ahead isn't fit to repeat but it told me that Ryan's Jets will be out for blood next year. Ryan was visibly upset and will feed off of this beating to motivate himself as well as his team when they play New England next year. (Personally I would have broken the punters leg after that deep throw by Brady and shoved that up Bellichek's glory hole, but that's just me! )I've never seen as much hatred for an opponent as Bad as what Bellichek as shown against the Jets.Say what you want but when Peyton Manning is up by 17 pts with less then a minute left in a game he's not winging it down the field. Brady on the other hand is just a piece of **** that needs a beating like no other man alive has gotten. I've never advocated to end a guy's career but next year Ryan needs to put a bounty on Brady's head for the defender who cripples the SOB!
    The only reason Brady was throwing was because of your lardass HC's big mouth.

Where was Ryan's "swagger" today?

All League
    Pig. Ripening. Slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Well TX I see the win has certainly not mellowed you out There's a quote I 've often heard "that every dog gets his day)enjoy the win !

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Yeah, this is the first time they've ever done something like that

Anyway, this thread needs a dump. Big time.

Seriously, why? There's so much to talk about with this Jets team and 0% of it has anything to do with the team in New England. I am so sick of hearing about "next time". A lot is going to happen with this team between now and the next time this team appears on the schedule. Let's get through that stuff first.

All you're doing is opening the door for this d-bag to spew his foolish nonsense.

Banned
    Are we talking about the Jets - Pats rivalry in August 2010? If so... then HELL YEAH!!!! It will be teh awesome, and I predict that we win, widen the gap and sign the beast for teh short money.

If you are talking about the actual games.... then meh... I don't root for the Jets for the NFL season. Its all about August baby... all about August.

Hall Of Fame
    He won the coin flip in Week 2

Waterboy
    Pats-Jets is a great rivalry and the hatred only makes it better. I'm glad that the Pats finally got one against you - it's been a long time, actually.

Good luck the rest of the year, guys. The Jets are better than their record show and I have alot of respect for some of your guys, like Revis, Cotchery and Leon, amongst others.